Thread: Intro/Update page

GrokinOut is offline Member

Intro/Update

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Fairly new to the Primal lifestyle. I started in mid-September with what would probably be considered a "modified" version...The main difference is that my focus on all organic food sources is perfect. I do what I can but when I feel the budgetary constraints I choose the next best thing.

With that said I still maintain a very low carb intake since I have over 200 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight and want to make progress as quickly as possible. Since September I've dropped about 45 pounds and gone down a shirt and a pants size! I'm super excited and am looking forward to mopping the floor with my competition in an upcoming weight loss contest at work...I'm beginning some focused intermittant fasting in addition to the low carb lifestyle and am sure that I'll notice an increased pace with that. My goal is to lose 150+ pounds in 2012 and the PB is how I'm going to do that. If anyone has had enormous amounts of weight to lose and done so successfully I'd love to hear from you. Also if you have any suggestions for how to avoid flabby skin at the end of my journey I'm pretty worried about it...

Thanks for the inspiration and support!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the fantastic success so far and welcome

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. See Success Stories.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.