Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what causes baldness? page

saarx1 is offline Senior Member

what causes baldness?

Primal Fuel
    hi guys.
    do u guys have any ideas of what causes baldness? bad nutrition (probably mainly nto enough protein and fats?)? any other things?

I live in Israel and seriously, every1 here is bald.. fucking everybody.. maybe i over exaggerate but seriously i would say 40-50% atleast of the men in israel is fukcing bald or losing hair.

what can be the causes? the weather here? its kinda hot i guess but not too much..
    i tryed to think what is there in common to almost all the israelis and i thought about the army..
    serving in the army in israel is a duty so almost every1 does.. and while serving in the army u gotta have a very short hair (almost even shaved hair) for ur whole serving time (minimum 3 years for men)..
    is that the cause? is shaving ur head so much or having a very short haircut for a few years the cause for baldness?

im 18 but im seriously losing my mind on that baldness thing. im scared il be bald in the future.
    my 2 big brothers are losing their hair.. so im scared of the genetics thing.. but again i am very different from them.. they both under 5.7 foot and im 6.1 foot.. they both have black hair and i have kinda red hair.. maybe il be different with the hair loss too?
    any ideas? tips? thoughts?

Pooks is offline Junior Member
    DHT is what scientists believe is the cause... ..maybe its in body oils when you sweat, so to be on safe side wash your hair clean for sure.. if you can get shampoo "nizoral" in Israel do so... if you research Nizoral and hairloss you will find some info..

dado Guest
    do not worry. baldness is a sign of wisdom and leadership. think, in a group of groks, the one shiny bald head, it is like a beacon, and everyone will flock to this man.

DeeDub is offline Senior Member
    My grandfather insisted that modern shampoos were a huge contributing factor.

saarx1 is offline Senior Member
    maybe the shampoos are actually a factor.
    being a guy with very bad hygiene (represent) i somtimes dont take a shower for days and my hair gets somthing like an oil on it.. is it supposed to protect it? and by using a shampoo im actually taking the hair protection off?

DubleYoo is offline Senior Member
    hair deficiency

AuH2Ogirl is offline Senior Member
    I dunno, but whatever it is, American Indian men ain't got it.

slowcooker is offline Senior Member
    Think it's often genetics that is the deciding factor. You get it from your mothers father. If he has hair, so should you.

Primalest is offline Senior Member
    Genetics. You know why everyone israel is bald? Cuz you all have that gene. And when you produce babies with each other you continue to pass on that gene.
    It sucks. I have the gene. Or one of them. Check out propecia (finasteride) and rogaine. They work.

Legbiter is offline Senior Member
    My condolences.

Just shave it off entirely when it becomes too sparse, instead of attempting some pathetic combover. It's really not that much of a dealbreaker for the opposite sex when compared to perceived social status and overall mojo. Just continue being that affable cocksure, semi-lovable asshole and you'll do great.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast