Thread: Strange exsperience page

bpatocchi is offline Junior Member

Strange exsperience

Primal Fuel
    I have gone primal since September and lost 30 pounds. I been eating less than 100 grams of carbs a day. My diet is mostly meat and vegetables. I been doing run walking for a hour daily in the hills near my home daily with some sprints. I been eating mostly one big meal at night. I been feeling great. Then I went to San Francisco for three days with my wife and kids. I started eating three meals a day. I ate a little bread and rice but not much. ( Maybe a total of three small pieces of bread and less than a half cup of rice for the whole 3 days. When I was walking around the hotel. my ankles and legs hurt. I felt like a old man. I got tiered just walking a short distance. I felt so out of shape. When I got back from the trip I had gained 13 pounds. ??? How discouraging.

Once before when I ate a lot during the day ( this time no bread or refined carbs) I felt weak and sore. It seems that when I eat during the day I get sore legs and tier easily. I do not know whats going on with me. I am doomed to forever to be intermediate fasting??

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Window shopping and walking around a city hurts compared to walking around the hills. When I was hiking the Pacific Crest Trail I carried around extra insoles for my shoes and when I got to a part of the hike that required walking on a road, I added the extra insoles just so I could do it. Otherwise it was hell. It was still hell. Pavement hurts. Walking slow hurts. Nothing gives me more aches and pains than window shopping, walking slow like in a museum or a mall, or standing still on concrete.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2