Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 years today page

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

So today is my birthday, and I thought Id make a post as I probably won't be on the forums this weekend. Im turning 19 today, and that marks 7 years from when I started studying nutrition, fitness, and health. It's been a crazy ride and I've grown a lot.

At 12 years old I was 207 pounds, secretly depressed, and not on a good road. Obviously no one knew it, because I played the stereotype as the funny fat kid. I was tired of living that way, and "coincidentally" when I was on my last nerves, there was one sign that changed my life. Such an miniscule sign, but it said, "MUSCLE BURNS FAT PERMANENTLY"

So thats where it began. I bought my first book, and found my life legacy. I haven't stopped reading since then, and won't stop reading, studying, and helping others until the day of my last birthday.

I now sit at 150 pounds of lean mass, and more importantly, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. Everyday is a good day, every single day. What I want you guys to get from this is that I was at my worst! And now im at my best! For you newcomers, the road is a long one, but I swear it's worth it! Im a brand new man. If I can do it at 12 years old, you can do it at any age. We all set our own limits. Have hope, keep learning, take action, and you WILL get where you want.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Sherissima is offline Member

Happy birthday and well done! Your post is quite an inspiration. Hope you'll be able to apply your knowledge to help a lot of people )

stevew2023 is offline Junior Member

Happy Birthday and congrats!!!

grandma is offline Member

NICE!

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

Dagny is offline Member

Congratulations! I wish that I had started at that age, as I was already quite fat. I'm glad that you're choosing to help others in your life.

maba is offline Senior Member

Wow AS! You started at 12! No wonder you always have so much to offer when it comes to information on nutrition. I value all your posts and comments, you seem to have such a balanced view. Wishing you a great 19th birthday! Enjoy your last teen year.

Plaid Dad is offline Junior Member

Many happy and healthy returns of the day!

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Happy Birthday, A.S.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Chelc is offline Junior Member

Happy Birthday. I get a good vibe from you A.S. and I always like what you have to say. Probably because you are a fellow Aquarian! Now wonder you started having life changing thoughts at such a young age. They say Aquarians are crazy geniuses.

OrangeGirl is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

What an inspirational story! Have a wonderful and well deserved amazing birthday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast