Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (Adventure8410) page

Adventure8410 is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

Howdy Groks and Grokettes,

After flirting with the primal blueprint on and off here for a while I have finally decided it is time to get serious and commit to something.

SO starting tomorrow I am going fully primal.

My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Alright morning of my first day on the challenge.

Cleaned out my fridge and closet of all the foods that I will binge on, down to just vegs, eggs, butter, cinnamon, some wine, some whiskey, and a little bacon and honey (I'm on a college meal plan so I get my chicken breast that way).

Starting off the day with some nice black coffee-probably a few cups (need to cut back some).

Skipping my sprint day and planning to fast until dinner to give my body the day off to heal up from my lift and digest all that binge food. Back to the weights and eggs tomorrow.

My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Okay, so I think pushing to hard on the fasting side of things right away is what got me where I am with the binging.

Just started getting hungry so I scrambled up four eggs with a little dash of cinnamon, some spinach and some butter. Time to tackle the food monster with a stronger food monster.

Heated up some cauliflower, and peppers with a pat of butter as well.

My blog

Wow....I remember why Primal is so awesome.

Woke up this morning, and normally I get up at 5:30 no problems, it is 7:30 and I feel like rubbish. This might be the first time I have actually "needed" coffee instead of just using it as a workout supplement. Also I am all bloaty and just gross feeling.

Taking the day off from a structured workout again, got hit by a huge snowstorm last night and the way I see it Grok wouldn't want to go out in this unless he had to, so I will probably just keep it to a nice slow walk to the local GNC to pick up some fish oil and what not.

My blog

Well today my body is just crying out for fats....let's see where this goes

My blog

After floating around some of the other journals I really took a liking to Diana Renata's idea of a survival week, so I am gonna give that a go starting tomorrow. I am really liking all the cool ideas floating around here.

My blog