Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Flu Vaccine page 7

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Scientific ignorance rears its head again. If you are infected with a flu virus, you can be either symptomatic or asymptomatic. In either case you can pass the virus along. But you can not pass it along if you are not infected. You have a lower chance of getting infected if you get a vaccine. Getting a vaccine is therefore not just for you but for everyone you come into contact with.

Lily Marie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Nice try, but an article doesn't change the fact that you've never used one. I've been using one for about 4 years now. It's gotten rid of toothaches, UTI's, knocked back cold symptoms and lengths.

My uncle used it and cleared up a chronic congestion problem, as did my aunt. My parents used them to get rid of similar ailments.

The one's we use are from Don Croft - not HC. They don't cure everything(magic pill) like she seems to say, but they do kill bacteria the best(no antibiotics!) and viruses seem to be effected by it. People with H.I.V. can use it to kill the virus that's outside of the cell, but not what's inside - so things like H.I.V. and Herpes cannot be wiped out, but the virus load can be kept way down.

Don't believe every article you read. This will never be approved by the FDA. It would wipe out most of the medicine isle in the stores. Can't have that, can we?

jammies is offline Senior Member
    I would suggest that anyone debating getting a flu vaccine promptly purge all the information they have read in this thread and go start from scratch somewhere else.

The total amount of mis-information, half-truth, and just flat out garbage in this thread in shocking. Oy vey

Rosegin is offline Senior Member
    Scientific ignorance rears its head again. If you are infected with a flu virus, you can be either symptomatic or asymptomatic. In either case you can pass the virus along. But you can not pass it along if you are not infected. You have a lower chance of getting infected if you get a vaccine. Getting a vaccine is therefore not just for you but for everyone you come into contact with.
    You are welcome to pump your body full of chemicals to protect the greater good, I choose not to do so.

About halfway down the page there is a link to a PDF that lists the ingredients in all of the vaccines the CDC recommends. There are people on this forum who won't even use deodorant because of the aluminum, shampoo because the chemicals absorb into skin, buy organics because of pesticides and yet people line up for their flu shots, never bothering to look at what is IN them and weigh the risks of poisoning one's body against the risks of influenza/chicken pox/measles.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

Do not call me ill-informed. I have done my research.
    Last edited by Rosegin; 12-21-2011 at 11:35 PM.
    ~Sandy

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    it feels like there should be people with signs, picketing and yelling "Leper, outcast, unclean!"
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    It's not perfect but it's better than nothing.

If my allegedly "bullet-proof" Primal immune system should happen to let a flu bug slip in, I would be fine. I'm young and strong. I might have a seizure or two from the fever, but I would survive. If however, I passed it along to my 86 year old Dad and he got pneumonia and died, I would never forgive myself.

Any one of you could get that same bug and sneeze in the aisle of whole foods while shopping for soup ingredients and my Dad could walk by and the same thing would happen. You are all just so damn smug in your, "I don't need a vax, I'm tough" attitudes, you would never realize that you had KILLED a person.

Social responsibility folks. If you live out in a cabin somewhere so you will never infect anyone else, fine, skip the vax and take your chances for you. Taking chances with someone else's life is just wrong.
    Did your dad not get the shot?
    Don't people get these vaccinations because they think they are protected?

I don't immunise myself or our children.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    you and your children are killing everyone D:

my dog sneezed earlier, did i kill him?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    oh tell me bout it right. My unvaccinated children are making all the vaccinated ones sick :/
    Some people do believe they are fully protected when vaxed. And those who don't I don't see the point of injecting full of chemicals just for the possibility of not getting it. Also while we are on this topic, what makes me laugh is those who believe they will get something less severe because of the vaccine :/ Every person has a different immune system, but the vaxxes are identical, so why it might kill one person, or do nothing to the next. Also why someone might get a disease or not get it, or get "mild" symptoms. Bah! Id just rather keep us all healthy, and yeah if something comes up, will deal with it.
    We don't do it because of the yes small but potential side affects of the illness, you can't undo it once its done, and im not willing to take that risk.
    I will deal with any illness that may or may not come up, at the time it comes uo.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophie View Post
    . . . . . I just load up on D3 and I never get sick.... I can't even remember the last time I had a cold.
    AMEN to this. Wife & I have not been sick since taking 10,000 IU Daily of Vitamin D3 Gelcaps ( olive oil based ). Our 25(OH)d blood tests came back as a near perfect 70 ng/ml. At home blood test for only $65 and a nearby Lab Corp test only $50. details below. Vitamin D3 powers up our immune system to fight off invaders. Dr. Kruse recommends a D3 blood level between 80 and 100 ng/ml.
    Epidemic of Vitamin D deficiency sweeping the world
    Vitamin D optimization thoughts - Jack Kruse

We say NO WAY to vaccinations !

Edit: I should also add that before taking vitamin D3 I caught a SEVERE chest cold every year. So severe that it typically lasted 1 or 2 months, and even messing up my voice. Now since taking Vitamin D3, the severity is down to just a few sniffles for 3 or 4 days. I only wish I had known about Vitamin D3 decades ago ! DAMN THE FDA for lying about how much Vitamin D3 we need. DAMN THEIR CORRUPTION !

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 12-22-2011 at 04:03 AM.

Grok is offline Senior Member
    I know I will get shouted down but one vote here for social as well as personal and family responsibility. Get vaccinated.
    -1 for blindly following conventional wisdom without having a critical mind, and questioning the advice given by big pharma.

+1 for no flu vaccinations.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast