Hey guys,

Here's the deal.

I am a big fan of a social bookmarking site called Reddit. On there I do my best to advocate our lifestyle in an informative manner, generally giving people information and urging them to do their own research to confirm/deny.

This has gotten a little intense lately, and I find myself struggling.

This thread - http://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comm...ng_out/c0jzgqh - was fun but challenging. The user asked if eating 6 eggs a day was healthy, as his father freaked out at him after he began doing so. Of course, a lot of "information" about cholesterol is surfacing from other users.

What I am asking is for you to join in this discussion. You do not have to agree with me or take my side - I am not asking for blind support, but for other informed people to add their $.02.

If you click on my username (afraser42), you can see other discussions in where I have brought up Primal/Paleo, and I urge you to join in on those too! Also, you get to see how cool of a dude I am.

------

Once again, I am not asking for blind support here. I may be wrong in some of the things I say, or we may have conflicting thoughts. I just want this message - our message - to reach a wider audience, and Reddit is a fantastic avenue for this.

TL;DR - check out the link and comment if you feel like it.

PS - Mark, I know you're a busy man, but this might be a good chance to expand your reader base, my dude.