Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many Meals? page

zbg935 is offline Junior Member

How Many Meals?

Primal Fuel
    How many meals do you guys typically eat in a day? I plan for 2 with 2 snacks.

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Generally 0-4. No snacks.

bryanccfshr is offline Senior Member
    2-3
    Integrity is what we do when nobody's watching.

Laconophile is offline Senior Member
    1-3 in an 8 hour window.
    Ye shall know them by their fruits.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes three. Sometimes two with a snack. Sometimes just one. Today is going to be a three-meal day because yesterday was a 1.5 meal plus 1 snack day and I'm hungry. The half meal yesterday was the meat out of a sandwich and after the day I had, I really needed a lot more food than that.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

cave-e8r is offline Member
    2-3, very few snacks, but if I'm hungry I'll grab something small to hold me over.
    My typical day Mon thru Fri:
    Breakfast-3 hard boiled eggs, one cup of coffee
    lunch-a monster salad, water
    dinner-16 or more oz meat, large serving of cooked vegetables (usually squash) water
    I try to have fish at least once a week, and chicken at least once a week, other than that its pretty much always beef.
    I drink hot tea all day long at work (don't know if that's good or bad)
    Sat & sun:
    brunch-bacon and veggy omelet 3-4 eggs. dinner stays the same. On the weekends sometimes I eat lunch, sometimes I skip. During the week I try to IF at least one day 1 or 2 meals.

The Matrix is offline Junior Member
    There are no snack but only meals during out the day time.For me ranges from 5-7 per day. "We are not what we eat but what we assimulate" Optimizing the Gi tract is crucial to longevity and health, but highly over looked by traditoinal medicine.

meepster is online now Senior Member
    I have either 2 or 3. Normally, I'm okay with 2, as long as the second meal of the day is huge and has a lot of meat in it. Today, I'll have 3 - I had a very light second meal yesterday and probably didn't get enough calories. Woke up absolutely ravenous this morning.

The Matrix is offline Junior Member
    I would end up on the floor going into hypoglycemic shoock if I ate like that. The more muscle mass you have more you need to eat to sustaindaily function.

Issabeau is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Some days I binge (on primal foods). Other days I force myself to eat just because 'it's time'. On other days I do an I.F. (rare).
    Some days I'm more traditional eating breakfast, lunch and dinner with a 4 o'clock snack. Some days I cheat by sharing some local ice cream with my husband (ice cream is full fat from pastured cows and made with maple syrup). Some days I am a carnivore, a bloody one at that and other days I'm a vegetarian eating mostly salads with home-made mayo (with eggs and sour cream).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast