Thread: 3 Weeks Primal! Commited, Vibrams, Life style changes are happening!! page

Bosstycoon is offline Senior Member

3 Weeks Primal! Commited, Vibrams, Life style changes are happening!!

Shop Now
    Hey hows it goin my name is Mike and ive been going primal for 3 weeks now. I grew up on the "Healthy Stamdar American Diet" but still struggled with weight issues for many years from 5th grade on. I was still very active in those years however wasnt in the best athletic shape, but I could pull my weight and was still a pretty successful athlete. Before going primal I ate fairly decent since Senior year in High School cuttin out fast food, soda, and alot of other unhealthy foods, however i was still eating bad i found out.

Here is about a month and a half ago and i was about 205-208 for a few month prior65..JPG13..JPG

Now Im 3 weeks Primal and weigh in at 191 and am seeing great changes! 2..JPG4..jpg3..JPG

Ive always ashad a pretty strong mind set when it comes to commitment and focus on a activity in life. And right now im Fully Commited!! If anyone is interested in me contact me for more info diet, gym, etc....I LOVE MY VIBRAMS!!!

Thanks look forward to meeting you!!

Mikey
    Last edited by Bosstycoon; 12-19-2011 at 02:10 PM.