Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Meet Up (yes, again) page

erstad17 is offline Junior Member

Hey guys/gals. The next one on tap is really going to get the heart pumping and the taste buds salivating. The first part will be at Sky High. The second part will be a dinner meet up held at a members house. The exact date/times are being finalized so make sure you're on the list! Hope to see you there.

http://sea.jumpskyhigh.com/

For info:grokinseattle@yahoo.com

Remebmer this is a two part meetup! Come on people!

Dagny is offline Member

It sounds like fun, I'm working on getting the time off from work to go to it. Should we all sign up to bring a different dish?

fbw
    fbw is offline Junior Member

yeah, i rsvp'd for the first part, but don't know how to do so for the second part.

@Dagny - yes on the dish. I'm going to send out the Evite soon we'll use that to keep a list of what to bring.

@fbw - I'm going to send out two Evites. I don't want people to feel like they have to attend both.

Glad to hear you two are coming. This meet up is going to kick some serious butt!

anniegebel Guest

I'm still exploring the site and stumbled onto this...I'll (hopefully) be moving back to WA this summer, Kitsap County. So, keep this idea rolling...I'd love to have the support and meet other Primalites once I'm there! And we'll have to do the skyhigh things again...it looks like so much fun Have a great time!

Dagny is offline Member

I think that for a meetup in the future, we should play capture-the-flag over in Discovery park, followed by BBQ.

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

that sounds so fun.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

louden is offline Junior Member

I'm in Seattle - and am kind of new to primal - ever thought of setting up a group on meetup.com?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Hey guys!

@Anniegebel - I can guarantee this will still be going when you move back. We've been having regular meetups since last July.

@Dagny - It's on this summer!

@FNW - The BBQ is a perfect excuse to come visit up here. We'd love to meet the little peanut!

@louden - We have a Facebook group set up. We're all friends now and communicate with each other that way. I send out Evites to all events. The next one is 3/27. Email me at grokinseattle@yahoo.com for more info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast