Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Still craving pterodactyl...Kate's Primal Journal page 3

Kate Ruckman is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    A lovely lunch out with friends, so I just had a little Greek yogurt with blueberries for breakfast. then BBQ (pulled pork) and sweet potato fries for lunch (and a dill pickle), and about 2/3 C. of leftover pulled pork and mustard greens with bacon grease for dinner. VERY satisfying. Having a hard cider now...

And I am SO going to be one of the success stories here. I think I already am. I feel better, I'm less stressed, my head is on straighter (as we used to say when dinosaurs roamed the earth), and my BP is good. I've lost 20 lbs. since September. Yep. Doing this.

Simple food again today! 3 thin slices of nitrite and nitrate free ham wrapped around yogurt cheese, Joseph's chili for a very late lunch...a handful of baby carrots and 3 celery sticks...

At the party in the evening, I ended up picking the meat off a couple of pizza slices, and eating a bunch of carrots, celery, and Joseph's healthy Gorgonzola dip, and three, count 'em, 3 potato chips. And oops, a shot of honey whiskey. GOOD but man was it sweet!
    Last edited by Kate Ruckman; 01-07-2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: more info!

Good grief. It's almost 4:30 in the afternoon, and I've had one baby carrot, a handful of sunflower seeds, and a hardboiled egg and I'm just NOW getting hungry. We're having blackened catfish and parsnips for dinner, maybe some salad...Mmmmmm.

Delicious day...frittata for brunch, and a big chicken stir fry for dinner...

Oh my, I think I AM on the right track. Hadn't done my BMI index. Just did. Not good! 30?!?!? Down from 34.6 when I started, but still a long way to go...

However, I intend to take it, every step of the way.

Well, drat. Computer crashed...just finding my way back to everything...

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Crashed computers suck! Glad you're back
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Thank you, me too! Not all the WAY back yet, still missing my address book, macros, videos, photos and more, but after working on it half the day yesterday and all day today, I'm almost back where i was....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I know, I know, it's not about the numbers...but DANG did I like the scale this morning. I'd been on a plateau for a while, and just dropped another 3 lbs or so. That makes about 25 since I started...not about the numbers, not about the numbers...

And besides, I FEEL good.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast