Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Still craving pterodactyl...Kate's Primal Journal page 2

Kate Ruckman is offline Senior Member
    OK, still trying to figure out forums...how do I quickly find my own journal, without scrolling through everything else? I like to browse y'all of course, but I don't always have time!

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    How I do it: set a link in your signature and post somewhere else before your daily update. Go to Settings at the very top of the page, locate the Edit Signature option on that page and enter your journal link. I click the link in my signature after I've posted somewhere to locate it =P There might be an easier way though!

Or you could just bookmark it in your favorites in your browser.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

I can't even get at my own profile unless I find something I've posted! IF I can get there, I can click on my name and then find all posts, but that seems awfully awkward...

Oh, serious DUH. Top of the page. My name. Or Profile. Sheesh. Doesn't get RIGHT to the journal, but it's only a step away...

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Hi Kate.

Here's how to find your journal:
    While on your journal, there is a grey bar under your title. Click on the Thread Tools. Then click on Subscribe to this thread. It will take you to another page. Choose how you want to be notified (I choose instant notification through email for my own journal and through my control panel for the other journals I follow.)

Then when you are looking for your journal, sign in. At the top of the page, under the photo banner, there is a black bar. On the right it says Quick Links with a drop down arrow. Click on Subscribed Threads and it will be there...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I could never find the damned subscribed thread stuff! Thanks lady!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Hi Kate.

Here's how to find your journal:
    While on your journal, there is a grey bar under your title. Click on the Thread Tools. Then click on Subscribe to this thread. It will take you to another page. Choose how you want to be notified (I choose instant notification through email for my own journal and through my control panel for the other journals I follow.)

Then when you are looking for your journal, sign in. At the top of the page, under the photo banner, there is a black bar. On the right it says Quick Links with a drop down arrow. Click on Subscribed Threads and it will be there...
    YOU are a doll, thank you!

So, New Year's Eve, and the first time in a LONG time we haven't been going to a party. Our friends moved away, and took the party with them! Funny, I should be feeling weird, having no particular place to go, but I find that I'm not...kind of peaceful, really. So what to plan for dinner...?

I don't do resolutions, per se. I DO take a walk on New Year's day, and have for decades, kind of "compass readings" to look at where I've been, the path I'm on, and what I might be doing in the future. I'm very pleased to be able to look ahead and KNOW I'm going to be able to stick with the plan, this year. No unrealistic diet goals, just doing what feels (on SO many levels) right for me. I'm very grateful to be here...

So looking forward to tomorrow's compass readings, though I don't even question the direction I'm heading. It's been a good year, overall. A lot of challenges, some ups and downs, but overall, better mentally, spiritually, and physically.

Uh oh. Last night at the Chinese buffet there was a fresh batch of crisp fried shrimp. Usually I can ignore that, but they had JUST put them in the buffet line. All hot and brown...oh well, I ate a LOT of vegetables, some clams, some beef, a little chicken, and no (snif) crab rangoon....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Today's food was pretty simple...coffee, 2 slices of nitrate-and-nitrite-free bacon, one free range egg, an orange, a handful of sunflower seeds, a handful of raw baby carrots, and a bowl of chicken soup with organic vegetables.

I don't usually like breakfast early, but today we were working and I didn't actually get hungry till 1 or 2.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast