Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping Help - What's up with the nightmares? page 2

Laconophile is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Do you get alot of vitamin b6? It doesn't give you nightmares necessarily, it just makes whatever you're dreaming of memorable.
    Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    I'd add that nightmares are only nightmares if you leave room for fear in your mind. I've had some great nightmares in the past few years, but just kept on dreaming because they failed to elicit a reaction. Unless you let it scare you, it's just a dream. Living without fear means just that, nothing much scares you.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Laconophile is offline Senior Member
    Has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? I did when I was a kid, it was the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced. There wasn't an old hag sitting on my chest but there were shadowy demons in the corners of my eyes wherever I looked.
    Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    That's not sleep paralysis, it's hallucination. Sleep paralysis is when you wake up but can't move your body. Yes, it's happened to me once, in my teens.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

BrassyDel is offline Member
    I had this problem during pregnancy from extra b vitamins for nausea, then again going primal when I was having more protein, especially before bed. It faded away. Natural Calm also helps me sleep better. From some stuff I read, the distressing dreams may be from your mind re-processing things and it is actually helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12