Hi guys! I've been lurking for several years now, and I don't remember if I ever posted an intro or not...

I'm Janeen. I live in TX with my wonderful dh and 2 daughters, ages 10 and 1. We gave up gluten and dairy 3 years ago, but have since started adding dairy fat back, but not casein. We've been eating grass-fed and mostly organic for about 7 years, and I discovered saturated fats about 6 years ago. I have recently started giving up the rest of the grains.

Unlike so many others, though, the weight did not slide right off, so this year I used hcg and lost 60 lbs in 2 rounds, and am now back to Primal for maintenance. I'd really like to lose another 20-25 lbs, so I'll see if I can do that with PB, grokercise, and occasional IF. If not, I'll do one more hcg round next summer.

I am very fortunate to be able to be home with my girls, and I homeschool the older one. I am looking forward to 8 days of Primal latkes, starting tomorrow. The donuts probably won't be strictly PB, but they will be a big improvement over SAD. Happy holidays!