Thread: What are the differences between Primal and Robb Wolf's Paleo Solution? page

SusanMcL is offline Member

What are the differences between Primal and Robb Wolf's Paleo Solution?

Primal Fuel
    I'm doing my research before trying something akin to The Paleo Solution or the Primal Blueprint.

I understand the basics of the plans, but what are the differences between the two?

I've ordered both books.. hope to get them on Friday....

TIA

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Primal tends to be a little more flexible when it coms to things like dairy, but they're very close.

Since both continue to research and tweak their recomendations, they appear to have gotten closer to each other lately.

And I listened to a really cool interview with Mark Sisson and Robb Wolf back months ago. They both seem to have a lot of mutual respect for each other and agree on most things.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

BrassyDel is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Even after reading both, it was a little hard for me to see the differences. Mark actually compared Cordain's Paleo with Primal here:What’s the Difference Between Primal and Paleo? | Mark's Daily Apple and more recently had a guest post by Robb himself to discuss the differences: Guest Post: Robb Wolf Answers Your Paleo Diet Questions | Mark's Daily Apple

The biggest difference I've noticed is a stricter approach to nuts, seeds, and dairy with Paleo.

Robb also has a more biochem approach, the nitty gritty, and I like biochem. He's also very entertaining. So I like both dudes!