Thread: Motivational and guidance partner wanted! page

SanMan10100 is offline Junior Member

Motivational and guidance partner wanted!

Hi,
    I've been a member for a couple of weeks but could use a hand from someone to maybe make a few suggestions on which way to go what to do and maybe a "That a boy" every now and then. B/c I'm not making much headway now. Will someone pls help. Please.

Alainneire is offline Senior Member
    well, i'm still fairly new myself - so i probably wouldn't be great at guidance - but i'm more than happy to throw an "atta boy" at ya - and give you encouragement.
    If you are having specific problems e.g. not losing weight/lacking energy/exercising/ (or whatever your goals are) you could plug it into the search bar and more than likely find a thread or two on it... I have learned massive amounts just by perusing the threads...

And people on this forum are super helpful.... hang in there!

bobbli is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    If that's the case, then you came to the right place. Just remember to actually follow through with the suggestions.

My advice:- make a simple day to day plan based on the primal blueprint so that you have something to guide you and follow so that you don't find yourself in a situation where you are stuck in inaction wondering what do to do next. You should always try to avoid disrupting your momentum because that's where the trouble starts. Pretty common advice but many including myself have learnt it the hard way.