Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal and Kosher Game Night food??? HELP!! page 2

loligoss is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Big no no on Heroin Chicken. Cant mix dairy and meat. Told you it was complicated.

MprDoc is offline Senior Member
    LOL! Wow, that is complicated. Eh, at least they told you so you can be prepared

bellajgw is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, they are really good. At home they are much more strict, separate dishes and knives for meats and dairies, a separate fridge, etc. When they go out they don't expect people to go overboard for them so they are just thrilled when they aren't stuck choosing between one nonkosher thing or another nonkosher thing.

We always make sure to keep the meat and cheeses separate, no pork products, no shellfish, and no scavenging fish. We also serve things for them on separate dishes...it's the best we can do without spending a fortune because of one couple and they are incredibly appreciative of what we do as so many don't even do that.

In thinking about it, I would never go to a party and expect them to serve everything Primal. If I'm worried I'll bring something or eat before I go. If they make it as primal as possible I might have some and appreciate their attempt but I would never expect them to change an entire party menu for just us. But I am happy to make as many changes as possible as its their spiritual belief and that's a bit different than a food choice even if it is a philosphical one as well. But that's just me.

loligoss is offline Senior Member
    Religion is weird that way. No one expects you to change everything it's just that they can't eat if you don't accommodate the religious needs ...They could come over and exercise instead of eating ;-). Just Joking there.

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    Meat must be Kosher - it will be labelled as such. Maybe search out a Polish deli and just hoover up whatever Kosher foods they have.
    You have spotted that meat and dairy never together ... also, food should be prepared in containers which are not used for crossed-purposes.

What about a "faith supper"? Each person brings a dish. The primals can pick in and amongst.

Michal Denis is offline Junior Member
    HI You can also try Blackened Chicken. It is a very delicious recipe. It is simple and easy to cook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12