Thread: Very Excited Newbie from Iowa! page

danager2007 is offline Junior Member

Wink Very Excited Newbie from Iowa!

Primal Fuel
    No, we don't grow potatoes. That's Idaho. Here in Iowa, we grow corn and soy beans. (You'd be amazed how many people get the two confused.)

Name: Dan

Your location: Iowa

Age (If you want): 22

How Primal are you: Umm... I know about it... working on gathering proper foods and adjusting my daily lifestyle.

Do you consume dairy: Rarely.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Absolutely not, can't stand the taste.

Motivator for switching to Primal: I've been a (as my roommates would say) "fatty" all since third grade. Time to change. I'm in a relationship with a girl that I plan to marry one day. I need to be in top shape for her, for my Lord Jesus Christ, and for our kids. I want to have six kids, and I need to be able to be father and keep up with them playing.

Favorite exercise: Once I'm in shape, I anticipate enjoying running a lot. Especially when I get some Vibram 5-fingers shoes...

Favorite Primal food: Eggs!

Best part about being Primal: I'm just starting, so everything is new and exciting... I'd have to say what I'm most excited about is the idea of finally being in touch with my body, living, eating, playing the way God originally intended. And that has got to be awesome!

jhc
    jhc is offline Senior Member
    I'm pleasantly surprised at how you have made Primal mesh with your worldview; it just goes to show that most people can get behind eating real food and living sensibly. Welcome!

bobbli is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Dan, Welcome.