Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is going to PrimalCon? page

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

I'm not sure yet if I will. Sounds awesome but pricey. I save on a regular basis just in case something comes up, so I have the cash but it would basically wipe out that fund. So still a big consideration.

I'd be more excited to go if I knew some forum buddies would be there. Maybe even a girl friend who could be a "couple" with me to share the room cost and get the $50 discount. I can think of several ladies here who it would be fun to room with. Like a primal slumber party. Hehe.

And also I'm half expecting an entire busload of folks to come from Seattle. Just sayin'.

So who's going? Who's thinking about it?

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

maba is offline Senior Member

I'd love to FNW! I really would. But it'll be so expensive, 2 tickets for the hubs and me from the east coast, plus the registration fee. It would be a lot of money. Also, we were planning on taking a vacation sometime in April. We could convert this one into a vacation but I'm not sure DH would agree.

slesca is offline Senior Member
    Rural midwest; just outside a mid-sized city

I would go if it were one month earlier, but I don't think I'm comfortable traveling that far from home at 37 weeks in my pregnancy. I would have totally bunked with you, FNW. Too bad about the timing because I'm trying to find somewhere warm and sunny to go in March!

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

oh y'all I'd totally leave my husband at home. Ain't no way. haha. I love him but I know he doesn't have $700+ lying around... that's part of why I suggested girly slumber party! haha.

Also plane tickets would be a deal-breaker. It would be a drive for me - a long one, but a lot cheaper than flying.

Ooh slesca, yeah, I wouldn't be comfy with you traveling at 37 weeks either! EEK!

I may just skip it unless some awesome primal girly can convince me to go... that is a LOT of money (though I'm sure not "expensive" since it would be worth it!) and I might just take my husband and myself to a cabin in Yosemite instead. You know, the whole "last fling before the baby" thing?

Also some friends are trying to get a group to go to San Francisco in March - so that would eat up some of my fund too, if we go.

It's like... do I want this to be my "big thing" for the year? Or do I want the option of having several littler biggish things spread out...

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

Too pricey for me. Heck, this is a primal group, right? We'd probably all be happy sleeping on the beach in sleeping bags; maybe a nice cave for communal sleeping. We don't need a suite.

For meals, throw a roast pig on the ground and let us all fight over it. Survival of the fittest!

lars1000 is offline Member

Very strongly considering it. I only live 5 hours away.

darienx19 is offline Senior Member

Now that I know they exist, I can save up for the 2nd one, too much too soon for the first one... though I would love to go!

Namasteak is offline Senior Member

I would love to go, but we are saving for a move and a wedding. A primal camp out would be tons of fun! Lots of campgrounds here in Southern CA

jpickett1968 Guest

I'd love to go to this Meat-Up, but I'll be anxious when the area conferences get settled as we gain more critical mass as a group.

I wish the best to all who can go. What a great opportunity to hob nob with everyone, put names to faces and hang out with Mark and the Bees.

erstad17 is offline Junior Member

PrimalCon New York

FNW - I'm not sure about filling the whole bus, maybe 1/2. We'll stop by and pick you up!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast