Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to PrimalCon? page 5

mrd232 is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

I need to somehow line up a business trip that coincides with Primalcon. HMMMMM....

Otherwise I don't have the budget for it this year. Hiking on the Appalachian trail, a couple weekends of semi-local camping, and a trip to Cape Canaveral (yay last shuttle launch!) will pretty much hog the entire "fun fund" for 2010.

jtkeith is offline Junior Member

Yay, going! Now I just need to carpool from LAX to the hotel. *everything* else is done

Tattoo Nicky Guest

I'm in!

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

Looking forward to meeting you, jtkeith, Tattoo Nicky and others. See you in April!

Darthash is offline Senior Member

Damn it, I am in australia, i would cost me a fortune for just 2.5 day wish i could go.

Suzan is offline Senior Member
    I'd love to go, but the fee, plus airfare, plus hotel, is out of my price range. Maybe someday.

TimActor is offline Junior Member
    Hey folks,

I will be coming to PrimalCon! I'm flying up from Singapore for it. Will be staying with a friend's father in Ventura and coming in daily - have heard the public transport in Cali isn't so great - so if anyone is driving from Ventura, I make good car company!

Feel free to Facebook me! http://www.facebook.com/mrtimgarner

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Cheers,
    Tim

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sisson View Post
    Trust me, I understand that $695 isn't pocket change but if you attend you'll be getting huge bang for your buck and an experience to remember for a lifetime. I'm building as much value into this as possible and I aim to please. I hope you all can make it!
    No question it's worth $695 but the ancillary expenses push it out of range, not to mention that from the east coast your adding 2 travel days. If you do it any other way you're turning it into an endurance test and not a productive vacation.

I thought this show was going on the road in the future if only in abbreviated form.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    @Ivy:
    FYI: The Ancestral Health Symposium (AHS) is going to be in Boston, at Harvard, next year (August). A little closer to home for ya?

I am hoping that PrimalCon will be out West and AHS will be back East every year. Not sure if that's in the plans for future years to come, but for 2012 at least, that's how it will play out.

My friend and I have talked seriously about going to AHS and then combining it with a vacation afterwards as neither of us have been to Harvard or even Boston. It's a "definitely maybe" for us at this point.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    @Ivy:
    FYI: The Ancestral Health Symposium (AHS) is going to be in Boston, at Harvard, next year (August). A little closer to home for ya?
    Just found this out Wednesday. My hometown and alma mater. Fair warning, this has become a phenomenally expensive hotel city although not bad for airfare. Would be good to combine w/ some time in Maine or Cape Cod. Not sure why tourists are so interested in Harvard but they do flock there. I'd make housing offers but God willing I'll be in NH by next August.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast