Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is going to PrimalCon? page 3

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

Hell yeah EAST COAST baby! I'm thinkin' I really need to move down to NC or TN. New York is such a drag anymore. Plus NY is about as far from Cali as you can get, except for Maine. :P

lars1000 is offline Member

It's official, no longer "Very strongly considering it". Wife and I just booked it.

Mark, if you recall she was the one who wrote the "Caveman Cuisine" article for Vogue Australia I shared with you a few weeks ago. Very Excited!

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member

Well, I'm going to wait till the lil nursing groklings are weaned, but then I AM SO going to one of these! Maybe next year, maybe in a couple, but it's now officially on the dream vacay list for hubby and I! Can't wait to see pics, and I'll be jealously awaiting updates from those who do make it this year!

The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

kongluirong is offline Junior Member

Hey FNW, I'm seriously considering going to the Primal Con, and I found a place that's near by for less (about 75/night for two double sized beds), if you don't mind a little walking (roughly 1 & 1/2 miles). The only problem is I haven't talked to my husband yet. XD But I really really want to go! And if we split that room, I think it would totally be easier pocket money wise. We'll see what we get back for taxes. I think that might help him let me go Unfortunately, I probably wouldn't be able to make the reservation until the end of this month or beginning of next month..depending on how things go (and how long it takes for tax things to get here). The other up note is that I'm a military wife too ('cept DH is Air Force) so he would be more likely to let me room with you rather than going by myself. I'm not promising anything, just letting you know that I'm up for it.

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

oh neato kong. keep me updated, ok?

it's still not exactly "pocket change" but definitely something to think about that would cut the cost a lot.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

void_provocateur Guest

That's going to be around finals for me. I would love to go though, and I can actually afford it for once. (for once in a loooong time). I think my brother's in the same boat too, and he's a grad student so I'm sure his finals are a bit worse. *shrug. However, now that I know this is going to start being a thing, I am definitely interested. Perhaps PrimalCon II?

I've also never been to Cali before, just stuck between NY, TX and GA. Though in TX currently.

wieder Guest

I'm not a forum buddy as I'm still too new here in terms of participation, but I'm signed up and ready to go!

I firmly believe that we're a part of the approach to this type of lifestyle that is going to start sticking on a bigger scale finally... and I simply can't imagine not being at the first PrimalCon and am very thankful that the circumstances make it viable.

I hope everyone who has the capacity can make it. We're a part of probably the most important human endeavor going right now. Taking our health and minds back from the brink. More important that space exploration, more important than any drug research, more important than any green efforts.

eva
    eva is offline Senior Member

quite bummed at the moment to be living on the other side of the earth...

challenge yourself
    i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

Double-A is offline Junior Member

have fun guys! I'm in the same boat as Diana - I make about $1100/mo after taxes, with $300/mo student loan repayments.

Once I get out of massage school we'll talk

deepthought is offline Junior Member

@ Eva. We scandinavians should set up our own Primal con: lets build a giant igloo, and feast on runover wolverine

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast