Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is going to PrimalCon? page 2

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

Primal Fuel

My question... how is FNW not going to go to the inaugural PrimalCon??? (Kidding... But seriously.)

I'd love to see all of you in person if you can manage to make it.

Trust me, I understand that $695 isn't pocket change but if you attend you'll be getting huge bang for your buck and an experience to remember for a lifetime. I'm building as much value into this as possible and I aim to please. I hope you all can make it!

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Mark,

This does sound like a fantastic value. I'm working on a way to do it :-D

Wild Wendy Guest

Why not offer the lectures a la carte? Some of us who live in southern California could drive up for the day, etc.

shalon is offline Junior Member

Hey FNW, I would totally be interested in bunking with you. I am 90% sure that I am going, I just need to check flights out of MT. I have never interacted with you on the forums but I have always liked what you've posted.

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

I won't be able to attend due to monetary concerns. Plus I "may" have a new job - I "hope" I have a new job by next week so that will limit my time off.

I know it would be a totally fun time though and I'm bummed I can't go :-(

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Haha... yeah right. Ok, that sounds aweful but I'm struggling to survive on $1100 a month, so $700 is totally out of the question. It's a big deal for me that I'm taking $90 out of my $400 income tax return to get VFFs. The rest goes to meat and bills.

It's ok DCKMB. We can be bummed together.

Wild Wendy - There might be a time and place for a la carte lectures sometime in the future, but PrimalCon is much more than that.

And to answer to the question posed in this thread, I'll be attending PrimalCon 2010.

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Dude, Mark... it's not that simple, man! haha.

If it were "only" the $700 it would be easier to say yes quickly. But it's also transportation there (probably gas for my car would be cheaper than flying) PLUS $450 for the hotel room for 3 nights. So we're talking close to 1200 not even including the gas.

So... like I said it's either this one big thing for me (and wipe out my whole "surprising/spontaneous fun opportunities" account) or several smaller things.

Husband told me he really wants to do the San Fran trip so I will probably go with several smaller things.

Will/would be so sad to miss PrimalCon! I'm 100% sure it will be value-packed, which is why I didn't say it's "expensive" - but it still costs a lot. haha.

We're hoping to be on the east coast a year from now - Virginia Beach, anyone? (if the Navy cooperates)

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

love2grunt Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

As someone new to PB, I am seriously considering attending and I'm going to ask some of the folks at work, CrossFit, and all others if we can get a massive posse of our own to attend. I wouldn't want Mark to feel lonely with his posse being the only one around . I think this would be a terrific opportunity to learn so many of the details I think I may be missing.

I'll have to check flights from VA Beach. Of course, one on each coast would kick butt! After all, we may not have the warm temps all year, but we have a beach Plus, the cold is great for recovery and no need to enter the water as we have snow on the beach after the weekend.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast