Thread: Bodyweight Exercise page

magnus84 is offline Member

Primal Fuel

Just posting this because my last one sounded like Spam. To be clear, I am in no way affiliated with BER and I am not trying to sell anything. I had just finished a workout and was feeling really flush and got all excited and tried to share.

So in summary, I have recently discovered bodyweight exercises and I am having fun, I have made a lot of progress, I am not turning back. Does anyone else have other bodyweight routines they can point me at? (no need to answer that, the other thread already gave me more than enough for now) I just wanted to post this to clear up the, "I am not spamming point".

Not done yet...

Miykael is offline Junior Member

I love BER and Murdock & Steer's BBFFL. Very well designed and effective. Well worth the price. The whole 4x7 training concept is genius. I share your enthusiasm for this stuff. You might want to Scott Sonnon's Flowfit or Forward PRessure if you are looking for something similar.

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

There are not a lot of people on this forum so it's painfully obvious that this is spam.

FairyRae2 Guest

It doesn't seem like spam to me...just sayin'! I don't know much about this stuff, but I am very interested in body weight exercises, and found some of the (free) links on the other post quite helpful...

I am leaning toward either flowfit or never gymless right now. But first I intend to finish BER. I just caught an infomercial for Insanity on youtube, has anyone tried that? It looks... insane (lol couldn't help it)

Not done yet...

Not done yet...