Thread: Primal Journal (LostinthePines)

Threaded View

Primal Journal (LostinthePines)

Ready, Set GO! Hi anyone who happens by!

I officially staredt the Leptin Rx today. Just discovered it this weekend so I'm still learning, but I think I've got a good enough handle on it. It will truly take me months to read that thread! My only concern is the fact that I get up at 4:30am. I'll make it work, though.

Day 1: 188 lbs (5'3) FBS 88
    BF 4:50
    30 min: Yes
    2 pan fried boneless, skinless chicken thighs cooked in coconut oil
    1 c broccoli with grass fed butter
    decaf w/ hwc
    Lunch 11:45
    Leftover chicken
    raw cheddar cheese
    1 sm (pickling) cucumber
    2 brazil nuts
    Dinner 4:30
    Leftover chicken
    raw cheddar cheese
    1 sm cucumber

When my cheese is gone, I won't replace it. Probably not the hwc, either. Having a hard time figuring out what to eat at the moment.

Downloaded the software to dim my laptop background as the sun goes down. Pretty cool!

Tried to make my room darker last night. Will have to work on that. Also, I am on Synthroid, 25 mcg/day. I tried to switch to bedtime yesterday so that I could eat breakfast right after I wake up, but the stuff kept me awake, I think. Laid awake until after 10 & then woke up several times. I won't take it tonight and will maybe take it an hour before lunch tomorrow. Dunno...have to figure that one out.

Have had blood drawn to test for Celiacs. Should know in a day or two. I have had mild vitiligo for probably 15 years.

DX Hashimotos May 2010 Started on Synthroid 50mcg. Last Ultrasens TSH .05 and I feel SO much better. Switched to 25 mcg in Nov.
    Ult S. TSH 2.8 May 2010; .436 July 2010 .05 Nov 2010
    Total Cholesterol 299 March 2010; 227 Nov 2010. HDL 72 to 64
    A1c 5.8 March 2010; 6.0 Nov. 2010
    Vit D 38 March 2010

I played with the L-Rx yesterday and didn't feel like eating all day after the BAB. Will see how different protein sources stick with me. Official day 1 was easy peasy.
    Last edited by LostinthePines; 12-13-2011 at 04:31 AM.