Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PrimalCon - The Ultimate Primal Blueprint Experience page 2

kjake55 Guest

Shop Now

Thanks Mark! Maybe you could publish a DVD for sale on the web later on. Just a thought. Have a great time with gathering!

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member

Us Canucks would like to see some Primal action too!

I grok, therefore I am.

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

Lovestoclimb - You Canucks are just a short flight away!

a1pena is offline Junior Member

are there going to be any other primal cons this year

Dream Guest

I'm betting this is turns out awesome! Best of luck with the event Mark. I'll let friends in Cali know about the event.

Suzanne de Cardenas Guest

Hello Mark

Have you heard of Dr Jean Seignalet, a French scientist who wrote L'ALIMENTATION OU LA TROISIÈME MÉDECINE (loosely translated to FOOD - THE THIRD MEDECINE) ?

The book was in its 5th edition when he died but it is truly an eye opener. He deals more with the importance of food in controlling - even curing - some illnesses (MS - all types of arthritis - diabetes etc). He is quite in accordance with Paleo but differs in some aspects - rice, buckwheat and sesame are allowed and legumes are also permitted. He underlines the necessities of eating organic whenever possible and says that most meats, fish and seafood should be eaten raw as much as possible. He does mention that chicken, rabbit and other fowl are hard to eat raw and advises on cooking them ever so slightly. As for eggs, the yolks should only be eaten raw - whites in omelettes.

I tried to see if his reasearch had been translated but could not find any indication of such a book. If you can find this book and read all the research that went into it, you will be flabbergasted at the extent of this man's knowledge.

Thanks for giving us Primals this forum

Plutarque

Timothy is offline Senior Member

Pardon if this question has been asked, but I haven't been able to find the answer. Will there be tickets for anything less than a full admission, such as meals-only?

I want to attend PrimalCon, but our baby will be six months old and needs his mom. Mom has agreed in principle to stay at the hotel while I attend the sessions, but we would still like to have meals together, and neither of us wants to miss out on the awesome primal grub.

Sorry, Timothy. I'd love to see you there, but there won't be any partial admissions offered for PrimalCon 2010. For now it's an all or nothing thing. For future events we'll consider structuring it this way.

Timothy is offline Senior Member

Thanks for explaining! Don't count me out yet, though, my wife and I are both motivated to get there one way or the other.

It's going to be a fantastic experience. And this first time out is likely going to be a more intimate experience than future PrimalCons which means more one-on-one time with me and guest speakers. I hope you can make it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast