Well all I thought I would share this story with you. I haven't been able to lose any weight since I got back from my honeymoon in September, yet somehow I lost between 3-5lbs in 1 week while in Disney World...hmmm..

I ate less, I walked a lot, and stood a lot. I was moving almost all day long with a 30 min or so sitting to watch a show. So I feel my movements were very grok-like. My eating was also very grok-like in that primal food was not always available and primal food portions were small. I also got plenty of very warm Orlando sunlight. We only stopped for food when the kids were hungry, not on a time schedule.

I drank nothing but water and I had a large breakfast of eggs/cheese/ham/sausage/bacon as I knew this would be the easiest meal to eat primally. For lunch/dinner I either had nothing, or leftovers from the kids burger pattie, or taco salad meat/veggies only. 3 of the days I actually ordered a meal for myself for dinner consisting of meat/veggies... most of the time I was unable to sub the rice/potatoes for veggies so I just ate less. I skipped all the ice cream/popcorn/ snacks during the day, once I did have a few apple slices.. I did treat myself to an Geridelli ice cream at the end of the week and a special treat in epcot (crem brulee) and some hot chocolate on the one cold night. I didn't feel deprived or like I was missing out at all. I enjoyed what I did eat and was only a little hungry now and then, sometimes satisfied and almost never STARVING.

Too bad my life couldnt always be like this.. back to the grind..back to sitting in a chair inside all day with normally scheduled meals.

So what did this teach me besides my normal life is too sedetary? Not sure yet still digesting it all..

Standing desk might be in order..