Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bodyweight Exercise page

magnus84 is offline Member

Shop Now

I hate to sound like a shill but I just got through day 8 of the Bodyweight Exercise Revolution (BER) and I have to say, this is the most fun I have ever had, and the most progress I have ever felt in just a week. Not a single piece of equipment except my body, and you haven't felt your quads burn till you've tried quad squats. I would like to highly recommend it for anyone out there looking for something to try. They have come out with the Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss (BBFFL). haven't tried it, and haven't finished my first 28 days of BER yet, but I am a complete convert to Scott Sonnon and his Circular Strength training (and obviously coach Steer and Coach Murdock)

If interested the link is: http://www.bodyweightexerciserevolution.com/

(you can get their bodyweight FUNdamentals for free to try it out.)

if interested here is the link to BBFFL if anyone is interested in that: http://bodyweight-blueprint.com/

sorry if anyone has already mentioned these guys. Like I said I just finished a workout and am feeling so flushed I wanted to share.

If anyone is following some workout routine, what are you following? What else do you recommend? I am really loving bodyweight right now, and plan to get into crossfit as soon as I can afford a crossfit gym membership (don't trust myself yet to go it alone). But right now, I am loving the effect BER is having on me.

Also if you are friends with me on facebook you can ask me about it there. (my middle name is magnus, if I'm in your friends list)

Not done yet...

void_provocateur Guest

Hey bro, you went and got a new profile? I would have given you this one back, I was just too lazy to sign up, and I haven't really posted anything besides this. Well only a few things. You could have just changed the password. LOL but that would entail you using a different password than what you've been using for the past 10 years. Why don't you just give anyone who asks a free copy of the program anyway? (I assume this is Q)

Seriously though, he's right about the quad squat thing. It was mad wicked.

dude are we seriously having this conversation from different rooms? Why don't you just text me or something. lol. duh it's Q. I use the same username everywhere. And for your info I change my passwords all the time depending on how important the account is.

As for giving the program for free. It isn't really fair. I mean I could, but these guys went to the trouble of creating it and it's not like they sell millions (don't know if they do). If anyone asks, I might, but insist they buy one of their other programs at least. Kicking the little guys just seems wrong. But you know i can't stop talking about it. i love it... I think I shall put that as my facebook status right now lol.

"Seriously though, he's right about the quad squat thing. It was mad wicked... *it made me cry like a little girl* ...there I fixed that sentence for you. You're welcome.

Not done yet...

Godzilla is offline Senior Member

That's a frog pushup:

http://www.trainforstrength.com/exercises.shtml

This is free.

Love it! I am a complete bodyweight convert.

Not done yet...

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

The best bodyweight book I own is never gymless by rosstraining.com

It's ~$25 and I'd say worth a ton more considering what you get out of it.

Your post just seems like spam to me...

Yeah I didn't want it to come off as spam. I was just excited and trigger happy. It's like I'm a Firefly fan, I never miss a chance to convince people to give that show a try. That was the same thing. I just wanted to share what I was currently enjoying. I had just finished a workout and was feeling flush. Wanted to share the feeling.

My cousin actually recommended never gymless to me, but at the time I hadn't been turned on to the whole workout thing at all, let alone bodyweight. It is definitely on my list too because he has had some amazing results with that. I am finishing up my first 28 days with BER, and then deciding if I want to go more complex or explore other training methodologies.

Not done yet...

void_provocateur Guest

Oh gawd. Firefly again? That show is dead and that's good. Cowboys in space makes absolutely no sense fool. At least to only you and a (very very small) minority of people. (Cowboy bebop doesn't count. That was actually good).

And you do sound like a "shill". You should probably ask for royalty checks from both Firefly and Bodyweight whatever. I'm happy with Turbulence training. I bored with class. When I get back you wanna go play tennis? What time do you have class?

Okay Nate 1. Firefly isn't cowboys in space. it's space... with cowboys in it.

2. Damn right Cowboy Bebop doesn't count, it's not actually a cowboys in space anime, and it blows. I couldn't watch more than 3 episodes of that nonsense.

3. I don't need shill money for Firefly, if I had the money I would by many copies of it and give it to people for free. Yeah I'm a browncoat and proud of it. BER however, I love it, but not that much.

4. You can't love something you've never actually done. You paid for Turbulence, have you even downloaded it yet? Watching workouts on youtube doesn't count unless you participate dude.

5. I think you meant *I'm* bored with class not *I* bored with class. (You're welcome again)

6. I have class at 7, I'm down if the weather clears up as long as I can be done and ready for school by 6:30. Weather doesn't look to cooperate though, and besides I don't have class tomorrow.

7. Seriously dude, this isn't a chat room. Send me a text idiot. Don't be putting home business up here. They're primal, and I'm sure they're stand up folk, but we don't know them (and we look kinda silly).

8. Concentrate on class, get off the damn computer.

Not done yet...

*buy*

Not done yet...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast