Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey P90X lovers! page

Primal Fuel

I don't know if it is me being uncreative, or EXTREMELY type A, but I need either my trainer or a video telling me what to do. I love P90X and The Pit (think CrossFit for kickboxers), and I will even resort to pulling out old VHS tapes of The Firm when I want cardio and leg warmers. Does anyone have any other suggestions of hard as hell weightlifting workout videos out there?

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

PJA, I was recently very mortified to see a ton of P90X videos being sketchily shared via torrent sites such as Isohunt.com. Seems piracy knows no limits nowadays.

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Is it wrong that I am more upset that I paid full price for P90X and P90X+ than I am that Horton might lose a few bucks?

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

That's a good question.

I like to apply evolutionary biology to how the market works. This approach, combined with further questioning of what intellectual property should be, makes me wonder if obsolete market players such as information distribution intermediaries should still exist and if we are being ripped off or not by their presence...

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Popa Murph Guest

I just received my P90X dvd's. I'm planning to start them next week. Any pointers?

@Popa Murph: I can't really think of any pointers, per se. Tony Horton is an awesome instructor and has the best cueing. You will find it very easy to follow. make sure you have all of the equipment for each DVD ready to go. The last thing you want to do is have to pause the DVD to run and get a chair, weights, pull up bar, etc.

Don't give up and here is my gem of wisdom, but it is just my 2 cents..save Plyo for the day of the week where you feel the most energized. I hate, hate, hate, the Plyo DVD, but I love it when I am done.

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

Do your best and forget the rest!!

mseibel is offline Junior Member

In P90X Tony keeps nagging about recording your results - and it's true, it's very important. You know what you did in your last workout, then you do a little more, even if it's only a couple more push ups, and you progress.

mseibel is offline Junior Member

Oh yeah - you'll love the one leg wall squats.

62shelby Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

@SS shameful indeed........(yo ho ho)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast