Hi there,
I am 11 weeks pregnant with baby #2 (our first is 2 years old this week). I was so excited to find the PB over this past summer and felt great once I started following the guidelines. But since getting pregnant my healthy eating has taken a serious dive. It may be that I've been so, so tired that it doesn't seem like anything I do-- sleep, exercise, primal eating-- makes a difference, so I just eat whatever is easiest/yummiest/most diverting. I don't have the excuses of serious morning sickness (for which I am grateful), intense cravings, or intense aversions...I've just gotten slack. My exercise has been okay-- I do Crossfit 3x/week and try to fit in a walk. I work in an office but have a standing desk which I use for about half the day.

I've gained about 1.5 lbs so far. I am 5'4 and 129 lbs. In my first pregnancy I was active (not Crossfit though) and ate decently, though not primally, and gained about 35 lbs; I lost it w/in 6 months, and then gained a couple pounds before getting pregnant this time (I would like to think it's muscle from Crossfit, but that's probably wishful thinking). I'm not obsessive about the weight issue; I just want to eat right, stay strong, and have the healthiest pregnancy I can. (And be able to keep up with 2 little ones afterwards!)

Anyway, if anyone else is in a similar boat-- pregnant and trying to stay/get motivated to eat right, let me know! Maybe we can help each other stay on track.
Thanks,
Laurasaurus