Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boobs that makes sense *sarcasm * page 3

Chochobo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    I hate fake boobs. I'd rather have natural A's. If she's faking that, what else is she faking? It's like finding out Babe Ruth played with a corked bat.
    +1, i can see some need it for self conscious reasons but i like natural boobs. but then again im an ass-man ya boy!
    "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
    started @400+pounds
    CW: 191lbs 15%BF
    PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
    UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chochobo View Post
    +1, i can see some need it for self conscious reasons but i like natural boobs. but then again im an ass-man ya boy!
    Implants feel hard and weird. I don't know why anyone would prefer them over the real thing.

Chochobo is offline Senior Member
    honestly it depends where u get them, obviously if u want top of the line u gotta pay it. but i think they feel hard is because when women do implants sometimes they go too big. like from a to c or d. i mean only so far ur skin can stretch in a short period of time.
    "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
    started @400+pounds
    CW: 191lbs 15%BF
    PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
    UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

Kaylee99 is offline Senior Member
    *runs to mirror. checks out monstrous primal, post-baby boobs. checks out flubber.*

No. I can honestly say bigger boobs do not make a flabby tummy smaller. I wish that was the case, the more primal I eat the bigger (yet firmer!! wth??) they get. I am waiting for the day when the belly and butt flab disappear, I'm gonna look like Barbie if this keeps up!
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee99 View Post
    *runs to mirror. checks out monstrous primal, post-baby boobs. checks out flubber.*

No. I can honestly say bigger boobs do not make a flabby tummy smaller. I wish that was the case, the more primal I eat the bigger (yet firmer!! wth??) they get. I am waiting for the day when the belly and butt flab disappear, I'm gonna look like Barbie if this keeps up!
    I'm down 3 cup-sizes in 6 months since going primal.

Athanasey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamorama View Post
    I'm down 3 cup-sizes in 6 months since going primal.
    So jealous! My cup size hasn't changed at all but my band size has gone down which of course actually increases cup size! Do you know how hard it is to find 10G bras? I like to tell myself that when I stop nursing they'll shrink, but history says no

Lol, I know there are worse problems to have in the world.

I think having bigger boobs does make your stomach look a bit smaller. If you're wearing a fitted shirt then it will cling to the bit that sticks out the most.
    Became Primal August 2011

SW - 84kg / 185lb
    CW - 60kg / 132lb
    GW - 60kg / 132lb

Kaylee99 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed! Very jealous!!! Not sure why but mine are bigger. My band size has gone down a little but not much (boobs, the last fat holdout..grrr) I know some other women were talking in the Odds and Ends section about it happening to them too. *sigh* Like Athanasey said, there are worse things-but it would be nice to go jogging or horseback riding without needing special support beams.
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Lapin is offline Member
    The BFF doesn't sound too bright, but the doctor willing to operate is far more scummy IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Athanasey View Post
    Do you know how hard it is to find 10G bras?
    As a matter of fact yes (speaking as a 12G/H).

As an ignorant American, when someone said 10G I was like:

Bra sizing in America begins with the band in inches (usually ranges between 30--40), so 10 sounds rather miniscule while G is a massive cup size! Funny image in my brain.
    "There is a cruelty in life which we must accept with stoicism as the inevitable." -Mizora

Dave RN is offline Senior Member
    I've always said "if your stomach sticks out further than you boobs (male or female) then you're pregnant or have a metabolic problem.

When I worked in surgery I never heard anyone tell me they wanted bigger boobs so they're stomach would look smaller in comparison. Boob surgery was always a kick though. We'd put in the implants and then inflate them with saline to whatever the patient was looking for (they would ask for a certain amount of CC's) and we'd all look around from all angles to make sure they looked EXACTLY alike, all symetrical and the right height and level of perk and everything. It was as much art as science. And the collective opinion of everyone participating in the surgery!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast