Thread: Forgive me Grok, for I have sinned page

Mikkijoe is offline Junior Member

Forgive me Grok, for I have sinned

Shop Now
    It's been a LONG time since my last confession, and since then I have lied to my mirror, had 'relations' with bread, and murdered bowls of pasta.....

I want to turn away from this sin, once again.....

Seriously though, I was on here in 2010, and I did fairly well for a few months. Had hubby and daughter on it too, and then life came along. Summer vacations, surgeries, recooperation, more surgery....and here it is 18 months later. Back in the same boat.

We just ordered the 21 day Transformation challenge book, along with 2 cook books. We plan on cleaning out the house during the month of Dec and starting strong in January. We all have ALOT of weight to lose, and I have done MUCH research and know what to do...its just a matter of follow through and sticking to it!

Happy to get back in communitiy with all y'all!

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Having a religious attitude about it is a great way to fail at it.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

elainevdw is offline Senior Member
    Aww don't wait until January! Clean that crap out NOW and enjoy a nice, primal lamb roast or something on Christmas. If you guys aren't 100% recovered from all the surgeries and stuff yet, it can only help you feel better sooner.
    ~elaine. twitter, primal journal.

Quote Originally Posted by vontrapp View Post
    CoWorker: What? Cmon live a little.
    Me: No thanks, I'd rather live a lot.

Mikkijoe is offline Junior Member
    Elaine--we are weeding out sugars and everything right now. Maybe not weeding out, more like weaning off of it. We are really looking forward to getting 100% on target, but also know for us it takes a couple weeks to ramp up. Right now we are basically refreshing out memories, and this weekend I will start working on a menu plan and grocery list. Preparation is extremely important, I work 50 hours a week, and daughter is in HS, Hubby is working 60-70 hours a week for another month or two,

Grumpy-- good to see you are still the grumpy caveman that I remember on here. Grumpy, blunt, and a little abrasive but full of great encouragement. suggestions, and information when the time is right! I'm a spiritual person, but religion sucks. It was simply a joke--a suckey joke, but it is what it is! LOL

elainevdw is offline Senior Member
    Haha, yeah, preparation is the key indeed -- I'm getting back into primal myself, and it usually takes me like 2 weeks to get everything straight, and I only have to manage enough food for two adults. I realized the other day that I'm having issues staying primal this week because I totally forgot to do the crock-pot chicken that I meant to cook on Monday. Whoops?
    ~elaine. twitter, primal journal.

Quote Originally Posted by vontrapp View Post
    CoWorker: What? Cmon live a little.
    Me: No thanks, I'd rather live a lot.

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Don't feel too bad...Grumpy is just "The Pastor of Pissed Off"!

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    OK so Redflame and Mikkijoe are the same people, and neither one of them have a good memory! I forgot I accidently opened up a second profile last time, But this one (Redflame) was my primary account.

Pastor of Pissed off......I like that ALOT
    Redflame
    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
    15 pounds down! with more to go!