Page 174 of 183 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1821

Thread: She-Groks Only.......... cuz it works different for us page 174

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yep. Generally gets better.

You're less worried about getting pregnant. The kids are starting to leave the house (though they do come back - ask me how I know) so you can be loud or even do it in the living room! You tend to be more secure in who you are, and that makes you less shy in the bedroom (or the kitchen).

Yeah, definitely better.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

digital_ruse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    digital_ruse --- good for you for having such a great outlook! I'm sure it translates into how you present yourself and others can see you glowing!

As for sex drive............ honey, you're in your PRIME! 30 is the magic number for us ladies! You'll stay pretty much where you are until the hormones start to go south at menopause. ENJOY! Hopefully there is a Mr. Ruse who will be benefiting as well!
    Thanks! Very true on all accounts

digital_ruse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    I'll be 30 in a few months and I hope I experience this! Decreasing stress after we move will hopefully help as well. But to hear that early 30s are a good age for sex drive is nice.
    It's true what they say!
    The only downside being men don't get the same increase (as far as I can tell)

My only concern now is that I might end up waiting too long for kids and be out of luck. But we aren't ready yet, and both agree that if it doesn't happen for us we are OK with either it just being us or adoption. Though I think I have a few more years before I really need to worry about it.

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_ruse View Post
    It's true what they say!
    The only downside being men don't get the same increase (as far as I can tell)
    I couldn't imagine DH wanting sex more! With a 2 and 4yo that snuggle all day I am usuallu touched out by evening. Trying to soak in their snuggles before they don't want to be in the same room as me anymore though!

jacmac is offline Senior Member
    You're less worried about getting pregnant. The kids are starting to leave the house (though they do come back - ask me how I know) so you can be loud or even do it in the living room! You tend to be more secure in who you are, and that makes you less shy in the bedroom (or the kitchen).

Yeah, definitely better.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, being more comfortable in your own skin is also a turn on!

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    I couldn't imagine DH wanting sex more! With a 2 and 4yo that snuggle all day I am usuallu touched out by evening. Trying to soak in their snuggles before they don't want to be in the same room as me anymore though!
    Just be careful hubby doesn't start not wanting to be in the same room with you! :/ Save some lovin' for you baby daddy!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Ok - since we're on the subject............ when I was younger I had a very healthy sex drive. Hubby and were married at the age of 41 and 3 times a week was pretty normal. That went on until all my hormones dried up when I went head first into menopause! Now........ I might think about it during the day - but by the time bedtime rolls around I just want to go to sleep. I feel like this huge peice of my personality has gone MIA!! I talked to my doc about it she said - "yea, its really tough for a woman after menopause. Maybe try erotica?" So............ anyone else post-menopausal and suffering from NO sex drive? Its gotten just a smidgen better lately, but not enough!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Paleobird Guest
    As for sex drive............ honey, you're in your PRIME! 30 is the magic number for us ladies! You'll stay pretty much where you are until the hormones start to go south at menopause. ENJOY!
    Speak for yourself, gf! I'm 50, post menopausal and still kickin' it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Speak for yourself, gf! I'm 50, post menopausal and still kickin' it.
    I hate you............... (kidding!)

But that seriously depresses me!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jacmac is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ok - since we're on the subject............ when I was younger I had a very healthy sex drive. Hubby and were married at the age of 41 and 3 times a week was pretty normal. That went on until all my hormones dried up when I went head first into menopause! Now........ I might think about it during the day - but by the time bedtime rolls around I just want to go to sleep. I feel like this huge peice of my personality has gone MIA!! I talked to my doc about it she said - "yea, its really tough for a woman after menopause. Maybe try erotica?" So............ anyone else post-menopausal and suffering from NO sex drive? Its gotten just a smidgen better lately, but not enough!!
    apparently reading fifty shades of grey is an antidote!