Page 170 of 183 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1821

Thread: She-Groks Only.......... cuz it works different for us page 170

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Unfortunatley i've tried and those cause me so much cramping i'm curled in the featus position and cry.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    oh ouch.......... sorry. maybe you have an allergy to the scent in them? have you tried lots of different brands?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jacmac is offline Senior Member
    In Australia we have a pure cotton brand perhaps that could help.

i've tried different brands. I will try to search for some cotton ones, but there not as easily found here at least not in the normal stores; be it discount, grocery, or drug store.

I'm thinking it is the thin plastic covering that seperates the pad from the person to keep them dry. Or i here here they bleach them. Not sure if this is true.

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Have you looked into a Diva cup?

patski is offline Senior Member
    Ladies.

I'm going to see a TCM doctor for my adrenal fatigue/hormonal/candida issues. I'll report back.

She's received very good reviews, and the best part is: it's not nearly as expensive as seeing a naturopathic doctor. She uses acupuncture as well, which I've had done on me before for back pain, and it works.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I would absolutely recommend cloth pads if you can tolerate the maintenance required. I've been purchasing mine from a shop on etsy, they are quite comfortable. I just keep them in a lined bag (like a diaper bag) until I'm ready to wash them. I'm working on building up a supply. I don't like to wear tampons because they make me feel sick within an hour or two. Natural ones can stay in for longer, but still inevitably make me feel sick.

Patski: good luck!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

thanks guys, i didn't realize they made cloth pads. I am going to order some on my next check. Is there any special cleaning requirements, i noticed on amazon the sold a special soap for them; but i am sure that probally is a marketing ploy. Have you tried the ones with special inserts?

tomi is online now Senior Member
    I didn't know they made cloth ............... good luck, hope it cures the problem for you!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've only used the individual cloth pads, not inserts. Less hassle having it just in one piece, for me. I keep mine in a PUL-lined bag (like a diaper bag) until I'm ready to wash once a week. Some people rinse theirs after use then soak them in cold water (changing it once a day) until they're ready to wash, keeping them in a lidded pot or bucket exclusively for that purpose. I just use regular detergent and even put mine in the dryer. If they have PUL, using vinegar will degrade it, and I do not recommend scented products, but otherwise, you just wash them like anything else.

Check out these sites for more info
    Cloth Menstrual Pads
    www.ecomenses.com
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.