Ladies.......... I'm getting frustrated looking through all these posts and finding 80% are from and about men. I want to start a thread just for us girls. We can post things here that are relevant to living primal from a female point of view.

So --- if you're interested, post some basic info about you and your experience with the PB.

Heres me: I'm 51 - married. One child, now 25, boy. Have struggled with weight issues for 10 years after being diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Gained 75 pounds over 6 years. I currently have 55 pounds to lose. But I'm not doing this just for the weight loss -- the change in my eating habits has greatly reduced my fibromyalgia symptoms and I'm feeling better than I have in 10 years! Energy, stamina, emotional outlook, and sleep are all better.

A typical daily diet is: 2 eggs and 2 or 3 strips of bacon for breakfast, lunch if I'm hungry is a green salad or whatever meat I have left over in the fridge, and dinner is always a meat or fish with lots of veggies. I limit my fruit and starchy vegies as much as possible. On occasion I will eat a Clif bar if I'm in a bind for time. I think I'm averaging about 50 carbs a day.

Since starting paleo/primal in late October I've lost 10 pounds. I would be more but I sometimes have a few rum and diet cokes on the weekends, and that always puts a stall on my weight loss. I've also gone from not being able to walk more than a few blocks due to the fibro pain and fatigue to walking an easy 20 minute mile several times a week. I'm looking forward to Spring and I will up that to 2 miles!

OK --- your turn.