Page 139 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1821

Thread: She-Groks Only.......... cuz it works different for us page 139

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Mine doesn't share the details of his, unless the sounds of it can be considered sharing. He's pretty well ashamed. I'm pretty certain he's got the worst case of IBS anyone has ever had. But he won't do a 30-day trial or anything like that. Modern CW has all the answers as far as he's concerned.
    Mine's a bit shit-shy so he doesn't talk about that kind of stuff. He does complain about his stomach killing him after having cereal for breakfast, but because he hates eggs he's very limited that way. Getting him to give the PB a look is a struggle and hasn't happened yet, but I'll sit here and wait for the day he comes to me for help... and I will smile!

Boys... geez!
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

Popping in to say hi, and two things:

Down 10lbs since July 1st (until two weeks ago I was still 'cheating' with rice, some corn, and toooo much wine)

My sister is now 'primal' - she's been training for a half marathon, and hadn't started her monthly since she stopped breast feeding last March - happy to say that within a week of eating better (ie: FAT), Aunt Flo came to visit

I lurk in here often, you ladies are all supportive and great, keep up the good work! (and the gross-out stories lol)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodKristina View Post

Down 10lbs since July 1st (until two weeks ago I was still 'cheating' with rice, some corn, and toooo much wine)

My sister is now 'primal' - she's been training for a half marathon, and hadn't started her monthly since she stopped breast feeding last March - happy to say that within a week of eating better (ie: FAT), Aunt Flo came to visit

I lurk in here often, you ladies are all supportive and great, keep up the good work! (and the gross-out stories lol)
    Hey! Congrats on the 10 lbs! Most of us are still trying to find the right formula so kuddo's to you!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Thanks Still have a ways to go - started at 235 @ 5'10", my goal is 185 - heck if I can get back into a size 13 I might faint. I've got a large frame & thick waist anyways so that would be great for me! Right now I'm just focused on healing myself, the weight loss is just a great addition and incentive.

Started back lifting heavy things, that's my favorite part! Although this time I can't carb-binge like I used to post-workout. I'm interested to see how my body reacts and recovers now w/o grains. (it's been awhile since I've been serious in the gym).

MissJecka is offline Senior Member

Awesome! Congrats to you and your sister!

Welcome, and feel free to share your own gross stories to scare away the boys from this thread.
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

Paleobird Guest
    Thanks Still have a ways to go - started at 235 @ 5'10", my goal is 185 - heck if I can get back into a size 13 I might faint. I've got a large frame & thick waist anyways so that would be great for me! Right now I'm just focused on healing myself, the weight loss is just a great addition and incentive.

Started back lifting heavy things, that's my favorite part! Although this time I can't carb-binge like I used to post-workout. I'm interested to see how my body reacts and recovers now w/o grains. (it's been awhile since I've been serious in the gym).
    Hello fellow Amazonian woman. Welcome. I'm 5'10" also. I started at 210 size 16 and am now 150 size 6. It is doable.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I wish I could forget the clotty ones. They made your tampon completely useless.

Happened to me one time on a motorcycle ride when they had the one and only highway shut down, An RV was on fire in the middle of the road, and they were basically waiting for the propane tanks to explode. Meanwhile, I'm getting "that feeling" when you know your tampon has just failed. We had to ride 45 minutes with my pants doing a Rorschach test through the middle of Vegas until I could get home and undress in the shower.

Good times.

Yeah.

Did I mention I love not having periods anymore?
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    You know... all this chatter about the topics that might make men stay away has made me realize that there has to be at least one or two weirdo guys quietly visiting to read it just for that.
    Ok... I know. Gross.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Luce is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    You know... all this chatter about the topics that might make men stay away has made me realize that there has to be at least one or two weirdo guys quietly visiting to read it just for that.
    Ok... I know. Gross.
    Gross but not unheard of, you know -one of my maniacs keep on begging for some "used stuff".
    Sometimes I really wonder why my stalkers can't just send roses and make funny sounds on the phone late at night -oh! I don't have a phone damnit!

Luce
    No limits, only my will and the worlds I build.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Did I mention I love not having periods anymore?
    I'm right there with you!!! Menopause rocks!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140