Page 138 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1821

Thread: She-Groks Only.......... cuz it works different for us page 138

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Yep, any guy who ignores the "No Boys Allowed" sign on the clubhouse door does so at the peril of hearing about diva cups and yoghurt soaked tampons.

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Aw, c'mon! Guys LOVE to talk about yeast infections and clotty peri-menopause periods! Right?
    I know my husband doesn't want to talk about the clotty peri-menopause periods, he's concerned but certainly doesn't want to know the details.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    how 'bout the post menopausal vaginal dryness? or the facial hair? how 'bout the fact that my nipple color is slowly fading into the background? Lets see if any men want to talk about that stuff!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Hahahah love you ladies. Thanks for all the thoughts and TMI

Bioxy Cleanse looks like it has a lot of the components of other yeast-control protocols that I've looked at (Pau d'arco, Vitamin C, Black Walnut Green Leaf, Cloves, Garlic, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Golden Seal Root, as examples). It certainly doesn't look harmful, though I can't find the amounts of each ingredient anywhere online. I think I will continue to mix and match (next month, if it seems necessary after my current garlic suppository attempts) the single ingredients for now. I tried the Acidophilus as a suppository, should probably continue with that (doing garlic at night, so Acidophilus during the day?), but man, it is messy. Kind of makes me want to make an ACV douche mixture, just to get the residue out =\
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Oh god the clotty periods were so awful. I had to get down on my hands and knees in public toilets to wipe up the toilet, both on top and under the seat, and also wipe up the floor. One time at work I didn't realize a huge clot had stuck to the back of my jeans and I had been walking around with it hanging there all day like a dried up piece of jerky. Thank god that's all in the past.

Now I have a mustache on one side. Thank goodness it's blond. Wish I could say the same for the horrible witch's hairs growing out of my facial moles. It sucks to be so dang ugly but man someday I'm going to flaunt it.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 190 x 3

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Oh god the clotty periods were so awful. I had to get down on my hands and knees in public toilets to wipe up the toilet, both on top and under the seat, and also wipe up the floor. One time at work I didn't realize a huge clot had stuck to the back of my jeans and I had been walking around with it hanging there all day like a dried up piece of jerky. Thank god that's all in the past.
    God, I shouldn't read this thread while eating! I nearly spit all over my computer! That sounds so mortifying.

Once, because my boyfriend was pissing me off, I told him, "You know... period blood isn't like normal blood... it's dark and has dark bits in it..." That shut him up for a while!

A great punishment or manipulation tool for men in our lives is to threaten that you'll tell them gross lady stories!
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

lexie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJecka View Post

A great punishment or manipulation tool for men in our lives is to threaten that you'll tell them gross lady stories!
    Haha, too true! You would not believe the look on my now-ex's face when I explained a pap smear and an episiotomy to him!

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    Haha, too true! You would not believe the look on my now-ex's face when I explained a pap smear and an episiotomy to him!
    It was probably similar to my boyfriend's shocked and disgusted face when I informed him how ladies' public bathrooms have a little trash can in it...

Him: "What do you mean a trash can?"

Me: "A little one... for sanitary stuff..."

Him: "You mean... and they just keep that stuff in the stall?? The used stuff??!!"

Me: "The cleaning people empty it! And they usually have doors on top of them so you can't just peer in!"

Him: *whimper*

Me: "You realize that's the main reason for our bathroom trash can, right?"

Yeah, that was another fun conversation!
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

tomi is online now Senior Member
    HAHAHA! oh, I'm much to kind to my hubby - I spare him all these wonderful details. I tell him "babe, I don't want to hear about your amazing bowel movement any more than you want to hear about my period details." Why do men find it so compelling to share the details of their morning constitutional?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Mine doesn't share the details of his, unless the sounds of it can be considered sharing. He's pretty well ashamed. I'm pretty certain he's got the worst case of IBS anyone has ever had. But he won't do a 30-day trial or anything like that. Modern CW has all the answers as far as he's concerned.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 190 x 3