Page 124 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1821

Thread: She-Groks Only.......... cuz it works different for us page 124

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Looking for input on clothes. My waist is finally shrinking and now my clothes just hang on me. I have a large chest, 36H, so clothes don't seem to fit right. They're either too short as I don't like to show my tummy, or fit big so I look fatter than I am. Anyone found a brand that isn't $$ that fits well? I'm considering buyin "tall" shirts, but I worry the sleeves will fit funny then.
    Clothes seem cut for large waists these days. I own a lot of "wrap" garments (34 DD), and you can throw on a cami and that seems to be about it if you have big boobs and a small waist you want to show off. Another option- One Star at Target has button up shirts with a nipped in waist and a stretch panel of like a Jersey material on the site. I have 4 of these and they are very fitted thru the waist and accomodate my boobs. If you need, unbutton over the bust and wear a cami.
    Converse® One Star® Sport Shirt - Assorted Colors : Target

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    This is going to sound really stupid, but when you get to craving something sugary, eat a spoonful of coconut oil.

Yeah, I know. I thought it sounded stupid too.

But supposedly it digests really fast and makes you all happy and content (seriously, I can't remember the science behind it, but it works) and you get over the craving faster.

Seems to work for me, but I'm not exactly normal.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

tomi is online now Senior Member
    that just sounds really gross having all that oil in my mouth....... doesn't it just coat your mouth with greasy stuff????
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    that just sounds really gross having all that oil in my mouth....... doesn't it just coat your mouth with greasy stuff????
    It really just tastes like... nothing. Not a HUGE spoonful, just like a teaspoon. And it melts almost immediately, and then you just swallow it.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    then you just swallow it.
    *haha*

tomi is online now Senior Member
    I may have to try it just because............
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Reduce Carb Cravings at Night With A Spoonful of This

I just found this, I may have to try it too.The night time hunger is the worst.

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primal me View Post
    Hey all thanks for the advice.

Noodletoy the idea of raw egg whites didn't quite do it for me but it triggered a vague memory of powdered egg protein from my health food days so I'm going to look into that.
    not whites, YOLKS. raw egg whites block the absorption of choline and eggs are one of the few foods that provide choline. yolks, my friend. egg whites just make me think of breakfast in l.a.
    Last edited by noodletoy; 07-27-2012 at 10:30 PM.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    One Star at Target has button up shirts with a nipped in waist and a stretch panel of like a Jersey material on the site. I have 4 of these and they are very fitted thru the waist and accomodate my boobs. If you need, unbutton over the bust and wear a cami.

i've gotten some "fitted" shirts like this from ann taylor, and land's end and chadwick's on-line. i have stoopid big bewbies so most shirts big enough to house the boobs are big like BIG for fat ladies. they swim on me. these brands are ok.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    That CICO thread has made me feel so much worse about my intake...
    Not because it's too much, but because it's so low.
    Yay, for young/super fit dudes(mostly) telling me how broken I am.

I'm sure I'll get over it.
    I just figured there might be some understanding over here...
    Nothing to do but keep right on doing anyway.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.