Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What my brother said... page 2

70in2012 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    I have killer calves, and it's tough to find jeans that fit my thighs without air space at the waist.
    I have a big fetish for muscular calves. They are such a big turn on for me.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus Real View Post
    It just cracked me up. Typically, a woman interested enough in fitness to lean out and get muscles wouldn't look at a guy who doesn't take care of himself. The way I look at it, why go for John Goodman when you can land Hugh Jackman?
    Yeah, unless she's got body issues. No matter how thin I was, I always went for heavier lumberjack type guys. In part, it was because I love feeling protected and being with a big guy made me feel that way. But part of it was because I figured a heavy guy would be less critical of any perceived imperfections I had. Heh - how wrong could I be!

When I first met The Boyfriend, I was really hesitant about dating him because he's naturally very lean. I figured he'd freak if I gained so much as a pound. Turns out he's way more accepting than the overweight exes that made me so messed up about my weight in the first place. And being that cool about it naturally made me want to look even better. So it's a win for both of us!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Quote Originally Posted by 70in2012 View Post
    I have a big fetish for muscular calves. They are such a big turn on for me.
    You would love my work then. We don't have a lot of women there, but the ones we do all have great calves.

Sanctus Real is offline Senior Member
    RitaRose - It's forever been my downfall that I chose looks over substance. Fortunately, I wised up enough to go for my hubby, even though he's not a pretty boy. Up to now, I've always been the smartest person in the couple, which meant I could basically run the show, even though I wasn't necessarily the best looking one. Thank God I got over that and finally went for substance!
    Motherhood: When changing from pj pants to yoga pants qualifies as 'getting dressed'.

RitaRose - It's forever been my downfall that I chose looks over substance. Fortunately, I wised up enough to go for my hubby, even though he's not a pretty boy. Up to now, I've always been the smartest person in the couple, which meant I could basically run the show, even though I wasn't necessarily the best looking one. Thank God I got over that and finally went for substance!
    Definitely agree. I dated a college math professor a few yars ago, which was when I finally realized that smart is very sexy!

On the other hand, the ability to kick someone's ass in a bar fight just means they guy hangs out in bars too much.

Live and learn.

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    I feel so objectified . . . :P
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Just needed to repost this.

And I second the problem with jeans! I've always had a big butt- it runs in the family- so I'm used to gaps at the waist. But now I'm starting to come up against the thigh issue, too! No, I don't have air-space between my thighs, but that doesn't mean I want to shop in the "big girl" section! I've also got this idea that if I can get my hands on a sewing machine, I can just alter them to fit- a nice thick line of ribbon or brocade could be pretty . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12