Thread: OMG the best cake ever!!! page

Stephaniex3 is offline Junior Member

OMG the best cake ever!!!

Primal Fuel
    I made this cake yesterday and it was soooo soooooo yummy! It had the same texture and moisture as a regular cake. I didn't make the frosting bcus I didn't want to eat too mch sugar. It's so good I'm bringing it my WAPF pot luck this weekend.

Grain Free Almond Cake with Maple Buttercream Recipe
    Stephanie

middlepath is offline Member

drool drool

Holy mother of everything, that looks good. Though how you could not make the frosting boggled my mind. Then, I looked at how much sugar she calls for and was with you. I wonder if a little maple syrup and a little stevia would work? Since going primal, I find things don't have to be as sweet as they used to be for me to enjoy them.

This cake is good, too, and has less sugar: Paleo Pumpkin Gingerbread Cake With Maple-Vanilla Frosting | theclothesmakethegirl

alg2435 is offline Senior Member
    Wowza, that looks good. I'm going to need to try to make paleo cake sometime soon, I haven't had cake in months! And I love cake. Okay, now, I need to go and think intensely about something else, or this craving you've created in me will drive me crazy!

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Lately I've been making single microwave cakes, which are actually quite tasty. I'm actually eating one right now.

2 T almond meal
    1 T cocoa
    1 T butter - melted
    1 T sour cream
    1 egg
    dash of salt
    sweetener of choice to taste

Beat everything together, microwave for 90 seconds and voila, cake. It's pretty adaptable; you can use heavy whipping cream or coconut milk instead of the sour, lemon juice, cinnamon, raisins, chocolate nibs, nuts, coconut oil, whatever, as long as the consistency is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    Lately I've been making single microwave cakes, which are actually quite tasty. I'm actually eating one right now.

2 T almond meal
    1 T cocoa
    1 T butter - melted
    1 T sour cream
    1 egg
    dash of salt
    sweetener of choice to taste

Beat everything together, microwave for 90 seconds and voila, cake. It's pretty adaptable; you can use heavy whipping cream or coconut milk instead of the sour, lemon juice, cinnamon, raisins, chocolate nibs, nuts, coconut oil, whatever, as long as the consistency is right.
    NOOOOOOOO!!! Don't teach me how to make quick microwave primal cakes!! I will make them. And eat them. And make them. And eat them. Plugging ears now. lalalalalalalalalalalalal............

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by middlepath View Post
    NOOOOOOOO!!! Don't teach me how to make quick microwave primal cakes!! I will make them. And eat them. And make them. And eat them. Plugging ears now. lalalalalalalalalalalalal............
    Heh, sorry about that. But it does hit the spot when you want something sweet that isn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    Heh, sorry about that. But it does hit the spot when you want something sweet that isn't too bad.
    My fault for chiming in on a post about cake. They sound yummy, and I know there will be a night in the not too distant future when I google "microwave cake marks daily apple forum" because I'm fiending for cake.

StevenSmith is offline Banned
    Till the date one of my favorite cake shop is "Deliciae Patissarie", and best cake is their 3D cakes. Their all cakes are too soft with marvelous taste. If you will taste these cake believe me even you will find these cakes as the best one

Heyo Jay is offline Senior Member
    Yea that cake really does look great. Deliciously organic is an awesome website.
    My interesting paleo weight loss blog