Hi, I'm from New England, grew up in the Boston area and now live in Providence, RI. I have been sniffing around the primal way of eating for a while and decided I'd had enough feeling like crap and to really take the plunge. Officially, I did it about 2 weeks before Thanksgiving and then fell off the wagon, but now I'm back on. The first few days were tough, I got a bit of a carb fog and had to regulate my energy, but at the end of the two weeks I could already notice a difference in not only how my jeans fit, but how I felt. I've suffered from a myriad of stomach and intestinal issues since I was a baby and acid reflux/heartburn has always been there. Eating primal I had none of that, it was so amazing to drop the tums and other medications. Of course once Thanksgiving hit I gave in to some carbs and wow, I got dropped right back to where I was, heartburn for days. Since I've been back on this I'm getting back to where I was before I started. I just got the 21 day total body transformation, so I'm really excited to get started with this. I'm also getting over a torn Achilles so my doctor says now I can start doing more rigorous activities to get things going. Appreciate any tips and tricks! Thanks for reading.