Thread: Endomorphs body type....HELP page

lmoya83 is offline Senior Member

Cool Endomorphs body type....HELP

Primal Fuel
    Hey guys I am new on this forum and I just got my Primal Blueprint book this week. My question is a person with a Endomorphs body type is it possible to lean out? I am about 5'7 230 i wear a large shirt and 36 waist pants my goal is to get down to 190 lbs. I have always played football I am in law enforcement and been threw some really though academies when it comes to physical fitness and I have done ok but i have always had the spare tire. I just downloaded the primal fitness workout guide and i have been looking into the simple fit website, will this workouts help me lean out or should i try something else.....

Thanks....

tcb
    tcb is offline Senior Member
    your nutrition will have more to do with it than whether you do PBF or simple fit.

I just started to eat primal I am still kind of skeptic when it comes to it, one time i lost weight doing the 6 meals a day and drinking protein shakes but that crap got old. I really hoping this works i have my mind set that i am going to do it.

TorMag is offline Senior Member
    I am just a really fat Mesomorph, but I have lost over 60 lbs in 3.5 months and could not be happer. Just look at the Success Pictures thread and you will see plenty of inspiring stories and pictures of people who this has worked for.

IF you dont mind me asking how does one of your days look when it comes to your diet....

tcb
    tcb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lmoya83 View Post
    IF you dont mind me asking how does one of your days look when it comes to your diet....
    I had black coffee for breakfast.

I just ate a "taco salad" for lunch... 1/2lb grass fed beef seasoned with chili powder, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and cilantro served over a bowl full of baby spinach, topped with a cubed avacado, 1/3 jar of local organic salsa and the juice of half a lime. 2 squares of lindt 90% for desert.

Dinner will probably be 4 slices of bacon, 4 omega 3 eggs, another spinach salad dressed with olive oil, balsamic and a bit of walnuts for texture... unless I feel like going to the store to get something different. (bufalo chicken legs are calling my name)
    Last edited by tcb; 12-01-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    I find for us endos, a structured, aggressive weight traing routine is extremely helpful. Get starting strength and treat it like a bible, then get practical programming.

Follow the book for a while, then if you aren't seeing progress, start experimenting.