Thread: Raw cheese >>> Raw yogurt like substance? page

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

Ok so I went a little wild today, and put some raw cheese in the magic bullet with a little water, a little stevia, and some cinnamon. Yeah I did it.

In hopes of getting something like yogurt, I got something like yogurt! If your willing to try it its really good. Just thought I would share

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member

"magic bullet"???

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member

http://weworkforcheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/magicbullet.jpg

Small blender, little cleaning, and very effective... Simply amazing

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

lesliek is offline Member

Thanks for sharing the results of your experiment! It sounds interesting. What kind of raw cheese was it?

I'm thinking about making my own yogurt out of milk from pastured cows, since I can't find any in the stores (just organic). Anyone have any tips on how to make yogurt out of milk?

Beauty is offline Senior Member

Yes! I have tips for making yoghurt! The best thing to do is to make 24-Hour yoghurt because that way all the lactose gets eaten up by the process, and billions of healthy bacteria proliferate!

This recipe is recommended and comes from the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (which is a grain-free diet aimed at healing the intestinal walls). I make it regularly and find it especially creamy. I add organic pasture fed double cream to my milk before the fermentation, increasing the goodness! Yum! I just had some...

http://www.breakingtheviciouscycle.i...rt/yoghurt.htm