Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you track your Omega breakdown? page 3

bryanccfshr is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I mean this in the most supportive way I can in text. There are tools to track O ratios but the point of living better is to not be so regimented and to worry less. But if it makes you feel better to obsess over a subject this won't hurt you. I tend to obsess over my fitness progressions and avoiding bad foods so I completely understand and a good tool for your intrest has been pointed out. Welcome!
    Integrity is what we do when nobody's watching.

euggen is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanccfshr View Post
    I mean this in the most supportive way I can in text. There are tools to track O ratios but the point of living better is to not be so regimented and to worry less. But if it makes you feel better to obsess over a subject this won't hurt you. I tend to obsess over my fitness progressions and avoiding bad foods so I completely understand and a good tool for your intrest has been pointed out. Welcome!
    I understand.But like all, I get caught up with ...hmm..life, and do the wrong thing. As I said in the original question, I am tired of logging food, but right now - good and bad - I don't eat enough because consuming fats sates my appetite! For example, today I had around 1000 cals, which is WAY TOO LITTLE! I think I will log for some time to figure out what's the good place for me to be. thanks for all your input!

peril is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by euggen View Post
    you do? bating my breath....
    I wouldn't
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123