Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: How do you track your Omega breakdown? page 2

  1. #11
    dado's Avatar
    dado Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Anytime

    And dado: I think you oversimplified the problem lol
    lol... you're alright.

  2. #12
    euggen's Avatar
    euggen is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post
    are you implying that I am OCD?
    I bet you were afraid of math in school...

  3. #13
    dado's Avatar
    dado Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by euggen View Post
    are you implying that I am OCD?
    I bet you were afraid of math in school...
    Petrified.

  4. #14
    euggen's Avatar
    euggen is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post
    Petrified.
    figures. Numbers R Us

  5. #15
    dado's Avatar
    dado Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by euggen View Post
    figures. Numbers R Us
    But I turned this fear into a passion and ended up earning a BSME.

    Now run along and get back to micromanaging your omega ratio; I'm not risking the remaining hairs on my head for such trivial bullshit unless my life depends on it.

  6. #16
    TigerLily's Avatar
    TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    metro Portland
    Posts
    3,250
    I DON'T. I eat more fish, less chicken. And use nuts only as condiments these days. Then I go outside and play.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

  7. #17
    euggen's Avatar
    euggen is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post
    But I turned this fear into a passion and ended up earning a BSME.

    Now run along and get back to micromanaging your omega ratio; I'm not risking the remaining hairs on my head for such trivial bullshit unless my life depends on it.
    hmmm maybe it is not a friendly site after all.

  8. #18
    dado's Avatar
    dado Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by euggen View Post
    hmmm maybe it is not a friendly site after all.
    It's very friendly, don't let one poster color your experience here. If you stick around you'll find that most are very helpful and even I have a lot to offer.

  9. #19
    euggen's Avatar
    euggen is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post
    It's very friendly, don't let one poster color your experience here. If you stick around you'll find that most are very helpful and even I have a lot to offer.
    you do? bating my breath....

  10. #20
    dado's Avatar
    dado Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by euggen View Post
    you do? bating my breath....
    buahahahhaaha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •