Thread: Easy Please! page

JulieM is offline Junior Member

Smile Easy Please!

Primal Fuel
    I'm going to start my "Primal Journey" on Monday and I am so excited! The only thing I am worried about is the fact that I am a horrible cook. I always either undercook or overcook, under season or over season. So can y'all help me out? I need some easy primal recipes that are like, impossible to mess up. Also, I have a crock pot, so any crock pot recipes are welcome.

Thank you so much for your help and support!

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    Hello and welcome!

Here's one that I looooooooove and it's as simple as it can get.

Crock Pot Chicken:

- Get whole chicken, fresh or defrosted.

- (Optional) Chop some onions and carrots to put in the bottom of the crockpot.

- Rinse the chicken inside and out, place it in the crock pot (I have the biggest crockpot available, so I can use large chickens)

- Put some seasonings over it; I like a bit of fresh-cracked sea salt, Italian seasonings and "roasted garlic and pepper"

- Put the lid on, put it on low and give it about 8 hours. You don't need to add any water.

Get a big spoon for serving, because you won't need a knife!

Vanessa120 is offline Senior Member
    Hi Julie! You will do great on your Primal Journey. I love to cook easy and quick recipes for myself and my family. You can find plenty of simple recipes on my website.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    The main site also has a great repository of recipes.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal