Page 97 of 337 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 97

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OMG I love Cirque du Soleil. A couple of years ago Bravo had a reality show on the making of Varekai. My husband was obsessed. For Father's Day that year, I got the whole family tickets to see Varekai in NYC. Awesome!

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Ruth, the beauty of the internet is that we found each other, the sad part of it is that we are so far apart. I would definitely have everyone over here! My BFF lives in her DH's grandmother's home, it needs some work, and they are in a discussion about how to do them or if they should just do a reno, etc (for as long as I have known them, 7 years and counting!) so we always meet at our house. We met at church, and we all consider ourselves very lucky to have found each other.

Paula, you are so lucky to live close enough to enjoy NYC, without having the hassle of living in NYC!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    we need to some how arrange a meet in the middle vacation!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I found this state Prak resort in Kentucky, VERY cheap if we do off season. they have cabins and lodge rooms. A 2bd, 2ba, cabin in off season is like $80 a night, that would be $20 a piece if we didn't mind sharing a room. Of course off season is not summer. Or even spring break.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Chris, something like that would be great. Ruth, if you came this way, we could then just travel together

Ruth- How is the cheese??????
    Karin

Kentucky Dam Village

It isn't really in the middle, it is only 2 hours away for me. But I could bring the food then, right? I bet it isn't the only state resort park in the middle of all of us though. Southwest flies into Nashville, I could pick you up at the airport and you could ride up with me.

I am going in a few weeks so I will scope it out. It looks like the cheapest season is the beginning of December through the end of February.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Sounds good. Looking at the map, Illinois or Indiana look more in the middle..so we might investigate that as well.

But that resort looks awesome!! I am not sure I can swing the time in the winter though
    Karin

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Ooh, let's try to arrange something. Another option might be that we can use some of my Marriott points to meet somewhere (there has to be something good about business travel...).

The cheese seems to be doing okay. It looks like cream cheese. Not as tangy yet as I'd like. Still tastes like coconut, but it's more mild, so I think I could mix it out when I make the cream cheese spread.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    When is spring break for everyone? When is summer vacation?