Page 93 of 329 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 93

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Just when I think I have it I blow it, you could travel with boullion cubes. add butter to soup. lots of olive oil on salads.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Bouillon cubes. Another great idea!

you could add a pat of butter to that too.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Can't do the bouillon Every brand had wheat, dairy, or both. Sigh.

Does anyone else feel this? When I'm at home and cook a meal that is mostly fat, some protein, and a few carbs, I feel peaceful afterward. This is what makes travel hard - I have to subsist on low-quality food, too much protein, etc. Oh, well. I can survive a few days. I just wish I'd had a better base built up!

Off to the airport soon. I hate traveling on a weekend, but I wanted to leave the house at 5:30 am tomorrow morning less.

RATS, did not even check the ingredients, corn and sugar in both of my brands.

Sad you have to be away so much.
    Chris
    Unknown

We're supposed to talk about my transition plan this week (to PT), so I'm hoping the travel is worth it this time I have "declined" other trips, so it's better, just not as good as I want. Anyone who thinks business travel is fun either hasn't done much or has a job most of us dream about

or maybe single and bored. When I was a hairdresser, I traveled with a co-worker to do hair shows. We had a blast. single and bored. Plus what I had to do was to go to the mall and find guys to use as hair models, then after my friend did the cut on stage the guys came into the back and I cleaned up the cut (hard to put on a show and do a good hair cut) and blow dry the hair, find them something cool to wear and send them back out, tough gig for a single 22 year old.
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Dr. Attia says that the contact dosage of bad things for one to two bouillon cubes a day is negligible. I wouldn't be so fast to write them off. Ruth, Have you tried any of them to see if you have a reaction? I have not seen wheat in the herb ox brand I use.

I can't find the herb ox here. Ill look online. Even trace wheat can my stomach hurt for days, so I try to avoid that. Dairy, especially whey, is usually bad news, though less of an issue than wheat.

I saw some "gluten-free" online stores that carry stuff like that.
    Chris
    Unknown