Page 85 of 349 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 85

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I've tried everything but Proactive. I've always had beautiful skin, so this last year has been a shock I keep thinking it was the change in my diet (less fat) combined with the stress. We'll see....
    -- Ruth

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yay! Ruth, you are sounding so positive and it is infectious. I am feeling great as well, but trying to keep my excitement in check.

I am drinking my turkey bone broth with an extra cube of bouillon for electrolyte replacement. Just got back from the gym.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

I don't think I realized how cruddy I was feeling until I started to come out of it. I owe you a big debt Paula - I do not check the forums except for a few journals. I would not have given this a try without your willingness to share in your journal. I'm too scared to hope that this is the answer, but if it helps work out some other issues, then I'm happy for now
    Last edited by RMS123; 12-22-2012 at 08:49 AM. Reason: spelling
    -- Ruth

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    yeah Ruth.. I am following in your wake. It would be awesome if this was the key to unlock our issues!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Even if it only gets me part way there, it would be closer than anything else has gotten me lately! and at least with this I feel fantastic!

p.s. I bet the extra fat in the diet and the (hopefully) reduced stress will clear your skin right up!
    Last edited by demuralist; 12-22-2012 at 11:41 AM. Reason: ps
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Maybe it will help with the extra dry skin I seem to have acquired lately as well. I know some is from the weather and some from hormones..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Can't hurt right?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Today, my goal is to eat well. I might eat more calories than I need, but I want to go into Christmas feeling good. Will also make some freezer meals, some cooked and will only need reheated, some frozen and ready to throw in the crockpot. I found that when we did this a few months ago, life was MUCH easier when I was traveling or when I got home from a long day.
    -- Ruth

I definitely do better when I have a plan. I do well with crock pot meals, less well with frozen our freezer doesn't hold much and things tend to get lost.
    Chris
    Unknown

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yes. Planning is the key for me as well! We have a chest freezer, which holds our 1/4 cow and freezer meals. If mom and DH know they can grab something and dump it in the crockpot (I put all the directions and any finishing ingredients on the outside), they will.
    -- Ruth