Page 60 of 349 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 60

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Starting week 2 of the 21DSD. Feeling MUCH better. I needed that complete "reset" to get back inline. Now, when the 21DSD is over and the family brings back their junk, I'll be able to keep going.

The big breakfast helped immensely yesterday. No snacking. Completely satisfied. I also ate dinner early - at my time. That helps me get ready for the evening.

Off to work. Sigh. Another week. I need a vacation, but can't take one for another month. Double sigh...
    -- Ruth

Chatty is offline Senior Member
    Hi -- I'm new and just browsing journals to see what I can learn.
    Your weight loss is impressive!
    Just wanted to say congratulations.

Chatty - thanks for the nice comment. It's good sometimes to remember how very far I've come

Still feeling good on the 21DSD. I can't say this enough...my system needed the full reset.

The BIG breakfast is also helping immensely. I've also told myself I. am. not. snacking. period. Seems to be working. If I truly need to eat (and my hunger signals are out of whack again), then it's a meal. End of story. Also eating dinner earlier.

Just feeling so much better. Not much else to report
    -- Ruth

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Yeah!!!! So glad that this is working for you. the frustration of that other cycle is so very stressful which then just feeds the cycle, glad you broke the chain.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

funny girl, post on eveyone else's journal but your own.

Hope the 21DSD is still treating you well!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

It has been a CRAZY week. So glad's it's Friday.

I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy. What an incredible series. I can barely get it out of my mind. [Although, as powerful as it was, I will probably not read it again. Too much emotion, especially without the numbness of excess food.] It reminds me of how very, very, very blessed I am. How much so many people have given up for me so I could lead the life I do. My grandparents sacrificed much of their retirement to raise me. My husband inexplicably loves me. And I take so much of for granted. Worrying about a stupid number on a stupid box that doesn't indicate a daggum thing about my worth. Using food to numb worries that are so small compared to a lot of people in the world. Complaining when I have so much.

The 21DSD is going well. I'm feeling better. The cravings have disappeared. I am in control of my food good again...it does not control me. No fruit has helped immensely. I've upped my breakfast to 65 g of protein and just over 500 calories. I'm not snacking. The scale is moving again (go figure). My pants feel a smidge better. This is the way I need to continue.

TGIF!!!!!!!!
    -- Ruth

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    You are so right about how we take so much for granted ... until it's gone! I love the image geo posted on her journal of the scale with all the things that the number does not define. We all need to focus on what is truely important in our lives and forget the silly nonsense that the media, etc. uses to distract us and limit us daily.

WOW, you went all philosophical on us! Great post. See what happens when the sugar cob webs are cleared out of the brain? congrats.
    Chris
    Unknown

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    You are so right about how we take so much for granted ... until it's gone! I love the image geo posted on her journal of the scale with all the things that the number does not define. We all need to focus on what is truely important in our lives and forget the silly nonsense that the media, etc. uses to distract us and limit us daily.
    truer words...
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    WOW, you went all philosophical on us! Great post. See what happens when the sugar cob webs are cleared out of the brain? congrats.
    oh my.. that explains a lot for me lately..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.