Page 52 of 340 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 52

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    157.6. Yes, that's up. 2 lbs from my low. I've been eating a ton of food. All healthy, primal food (well, except for last night), but too much. I ran out of veggies and haven't been to the store (plus, I'm on the road for the next 8 days). I now know how much I need my veggies. I'm mad at myself for letting this happen - I needed to eat clean before my trip. Sigh.

Workout with the trainer today. I should be nice and sore for my trip.

Going to Goodwill shortly to see if I find anything for my interview for the lobbyist job. Circ de Soleil is in town and we are going to see that tomorrow before I leave. I'm excited.
    -- Ruth

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    drives me crazy when I let myself run out of something, it totally throws me off balance. Last week I let myself run out of my lunch soup. Which required that I make bone broth first. 4 days later I finally had soup. I of course used that as an excuse to myself and the scale showed the damage.

good luck with your goodwill trip.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Missing you. Hope your trip is/was successful.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    We saw Cirques' Varekai show in NYC. It was awesome! Have fun.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Ruth was thinking about you and wondering how you are doing..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I'm back. It was a grueling 8 straight days of travel. The work park exhausted me. Not enough sleep, only okay eat. Then, I went on vacation. Caught up on sleep, but let's just say the eats were only okay. I do have to say this - beans are NOT my friend. My stomach let me know that loud and clear yesterday!

I'm trying to get back into my usual eating routine. The scale was rather unhappy with me today. I did get a most awesome workout in last night with our trainer (it was also fun). Too much salt yesterday in my corned beef and cabbage.

Lots of other stuff to report, but am running late. Will try to catch up with everyone later.
    -- Ruth

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Back! We missed you.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

yeah! so glad you are back, missed you.
    Chris
    Unknown

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    yeah your back!! Hopefully you find your groove again fast! Funny you mention corned beef.. its what for dinner tonight! LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am struggling. My trip did a real number on me. The scale is very unhappy. I'm now back in the 160s. This has shaken me, a lot. I knew I was going to gain some weight. 8 days of travel, no sleep, no cooking my own food. But, I gained almost 10 pounds. That 10 pounds took me 2 months to lose. Here's the thing - it wasn't like I was indulging. There was no alcohol. There was no chocolate. There were too many almonds. Too much fruit. A few potatoes. One day of beans. And, while I have taken a little off, it's not like it's close to 10 pounds. I'm scared. Does this mean I really don't know how to maintain?

To top all that off, I now have terrible cravings and I've started to binge a bit. I know this is a sleep/nutritional deficiency thing. Just don't know how to correct it. The binging is also troubling - it's not like me to not shake it off after a day. Sigh. I will just have to keep eating well. I need to see if DH and mom are willing to skip the fruit and chocolate (which I usually ignore very well) for a week or two until I "reset" my body.

Today, will get my corned beef in the crockpot. Yum. We're also working out with the trainer, which I hope will be fun. I may need a nap. DH and the dogs are all snoring - all of our allergies are beyond crazy with this really early nice weather.
    -- Ruth